Offgrid Power Solution sorted! :) (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Aug 12, 2024
Funster No
MH
Renault Master II
Just wanted to add to the ton of great feedback on here about Offgrid Power Solutions, in case anyone is in a similar situation to what mine was recently. I has 2 worn out lead acid batteries and needed to find a lithium battery installer with knowledge about solar and vans (mine is a converted panel van) who I could trust and who would be patient and kind enough to answer my many questions - always a concern when seeking technical advice and work on the van, as a female vanlifer new to solar/battery systems!

When I rocked up to nigelivy and RogerIvy at Offgrid Power Solutions, both took lots of time answering my questions and discussing the available options to make sure the solution was going to be right for me. The installation time itself was less than an hour! They even took time to explain that due to thick cabling my van would probably be a rare exception that wouldn't need DC to DC instead of trying to up-sell it to me, and swiftly reconnected my split charge relay for me upon finding it was disconnected. Nigel took time after installation to run through the battery's bluetooth app really thoroughly - really appreciated! If I'm ever needing upgrades or help with batteries/solar I feel I can trust them and I'll definitely be heading back to them. Really happy with the solution, service, speediness of installation and price (and all the family are lovely - had some great chats!). Thanks guys :)

Sep 29, 2007
Wantage, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Motorhoming since 2006, 30 years tent camping in Africa
Thanks for the kind words … and hope you have many happy miles of motorhoming 🙂

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!