Jan

Rally NOTGROVE AUTUMN RALLY 7TH SEPT - 11TH SEPT (1 Viewer)

Apr 26, 2015
Ottershaw
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
First motorhome May 2021
Hi all, I have a bit of an issue with my leisure batteries and I don't think we're going to get enough sun today to charge them up sufficiently to keep my cpap machine working through the night so i'm going to leave and get myself on a campsite with a hook up. I want to thank Beemobile and her assistants for organising the rally i've really enjoyed it. Happy birthday to Helen Quackers and thanks to the gin and rum club.

Mar 21, 2015
notts
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2010
IMG-20230909-WA0018.jpg
Great time everybody and many many ta's to Beemobile and her merry band of helpers (y)

All the best
Antique

Holly's mum

Funster
Jan 29, 2017
nr Huntingdon, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
Thank you all for my birthday card - really lovely of you šŸ˜Š
Happy birthday Helen.
We had to leave this morning, due to commitments this afternoon but we hope you have a lovely party this afternoon.

Thanks to Sue Beemobile for organising the rally, we had a lovely time (especially the ride on the miniature steam engine šŸ˜).
Thank you also to Sue CamperSue for the walk on Friday, if we hadn't had to leave this morning, we would have joined you today as well.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the rally and that the weather holds for you šŸ¤ž

OP
OP
Beemobile
Jul 24, 2014
North cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer Symbol Auto
Exp
since 2010
Thanks Sue Beemobile and all the other helpers, what a great weekend weather was fantastic and great getting together with friends new and old šŸ» nightmare drive back arrived home 6.15pm the traffic from the GNR the culprit šŸŒž
Thanks for coming and bringing the game, really enjoyable, lovely to meet you.

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Iā€™m still here but Iā€™ll post whilst I have a signal, lovely meet, well done to all the organisers, Sue Beemobile, Camper Sue, all the helpers, games organisers etc, ( we wuz robbed at the boules) Janine for the uke session, all the lovely peeps I havenā€™t seen for yonks, Chocky Boy John for the sugar rush, Di for the Cocktails, blah blah blah and me for being an all round top guy (my arse) see you all in a field soon,

Simon (y)

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Leaving early this morningā€¦..

Thanks to Sue and helpers for a lovely meet. The guided tour of Notgrove was interesting, such a gorgeous hamlet. Terry enjoyed his visit to the Steam rally.
Great to see everyone and thanks for your company.

Safe travels all šŸ˜Š

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Great rally, wonderful location, pretty village, nice circular walk, and the steam fair wasnā€™t three bad either šŸ‘.
We've had a lovely long weekend with some marvellous weather, great company and some good laughs.
Thanks to one and all, we must do it again next year.

Ken & Lynda

Mar 30, 2022
Banbury, Oxfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
A white and grey one
Exp
Tugging since I could drive, now joining the dark side šŸ˜šŸ˜‰
Thanks Sue Beemobile , Sue Camper Sue and Graham buzz1 and anybody else involved with the organisation of the weekend, Special thanks to whom ever it was that spent the preceding week on their knees for the sun:sun: sterling job šŸ„µ.

Such fun, lets do it again next year.

Colin & Janet

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
We would like to add our thanks to Sue for arranging the meet. Buzz1 and camper sue for their help. Camper sue for the guided walk. Very informative. Also a big thanks to all the Funsters that make these meets so much Fun.
John & Jackie

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
Great weekend!
Many thanks to EVERYONE especially the leader of the percussion section of the orchestra Beemobile and her band of happy helpers, Sue, Ken Woody and Willow not forgetting others that made the weekend special!

I had a wonderful time and looking forward to next year already šŸ‘

Owen

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 28, 2016
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Eldiss autoquest 175
Exp
Ditcha looks like you had a problem, I do hope you got home in time to do the North run. Take care and we will see you both somewhere, let's hope it's not over a rainbow.

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
An excellent rally. Many thanks to all who organised/assisted. A wonderful location. (y)

Big thanks to ChrisL for bringing a quality rum to our attention. Hope you got your battery problem resolved.

Apr 26, 2015
Ottershaw
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
First motorhome May 2021
An excellent rally. Many thanks to all who organised/assisted. A wonderful location. (y)

Big thanks to ChrisL for bringing a quality rum to our attention. Hope you got your battery problem resolved.
Many thanks mate, Alpha Batteries contacted me by email this morning and asked me to do some tests for them and to take some screen shots from the shunt app so they are being helpful.

OP
OP
Beemobile
Jul 24, 2014
North cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer Symbol Auto
Exp
since 2010
OK so now I guess it's my turn, thank you to everyone who came to this my first rally, it's always a gamble, thanks for the advice and help from other funsters, but a big big thanks to Graham and Sue, I think we made a pretty good team, and to the ever patient Karen who kept a smile on her face whatever, ( and there were a few of those!)
See you soon.šŸ¤“

Feb 2, 2022
Hartland, Bideford, Devon, UK
Funster No
MH
Ixeo 1744
Exp
Iā€™m newbie
Thank you boss,
Me and Karen (my Little Rock) say It was a pleasure, you sue and Ken deserve biggest slap on the back for all your hard pre organising and during the rally .
And all the funster who made the effort to join in and participate which made the rally a real success,
I took some videos of the motley band made up bottles pots and pans etc
along with experts banjo players and lovely voices of angles sue & Owen and others , but had trouble down loading them but I will get my daughter to sort them out for me when we get home ,
unfortunately not till next week though .
Hope you all got home safely .

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
Thank you boss,
Me and Karen (my Little Rock) say It was a pleasure, you sue and Ken deserve biggest slap on the back for all your hard pre organising and during the rally .
And all the funster who made the effort to join in and participate which made the rally a real success,
I took some videos of the motley band made up bottles pots and pans etc
along with experts banjo players and lovely voices of angles sue & Owen and others , but had trouble down loading them but I will get my daughter to sort them out for me when we get home ,
unfortunately not till next week though .
Hope you all got home safely .
I hope there's plenty of 'others' :eek:

PS. I might live in East Anglia (when I'm there) but I'm not an Angle, I was born in Oz. :giggler:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back