Not long now Carthago Compact-line 141 (2 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
I thought the new C2 was the compact line equivalent for 2025
They have split the C Tourer into two ranges C1 & C2 both 2.27m wide.

C Tourer & Compactline were about the same price & same spec only difference was the width and shorter models in Compactline

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138

C Tourer & Compactline were about the same price & same spec only difference was the width and shorter models in Compactline
One thing's for sure, if they didn't make the Compactline in 2019 we wouldn't have bought a Carthago. Whilst we have no plans to change if we decided we wanted a later model Compactline their no longer being made means they wouldn't get our future dosh either ... thank goodness we love ours.

Aug 6, 2024
Funster No
MH
AT Expedition 68

C2 is 2.17m and C1 is 2.27m

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 19, 2020
The salty bit of Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2017
The shortest one is 7.2M against the smallest of the old Compactline models at 6.4M. Any new one would overhang my driveway at a minimum by a tad over two and a half feet. Whilst my advancing years preclude me from the extravagance of changing, tasty though the new ones are, it's just that little bit too big to squeeze into those borderline parking spaces so, even if "Ernie" came up with the big one, I'm out.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
C2 is 2.17m and C1 is 2.27m
I didn't spot that probably be as use if one was narrower you would expect it to be the C1. They don't 'arf try to confuse you.

Must admit I don't really notice the difference between the Compactline and our last two Hymers that were 2.21m but Carthago don't include wheel arches in the width maybe that's why.

Did notice a big difference when we changed from our first Hymer that was 2.35m.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back