Norway - Problems Registering with AutoPASS for Ferry (1 Viewer)

Nov 6, 2019
Lancaster and Morecambe area
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 120
Exp
Since 2020
We're heading off to Norway in May from the UK in our motorhome, under 3500kg. We plan to use the ferries up the West Coast, so I'm interested in getting the 50% discount for prepayment.

There is an older thread about Tags and Ferry payments here which is very helpful. https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/foru...-tag-for-norway-update-22nd-june-2022.265511/

However, in trying to register for AutoPASS for ferries (and at least one of the Tags) at https://minside.autopassferje.no/registrer?lang=en I encounter a problem with it accepting my mobile phone number (one of the first steps). It does not seem to accept UK (or GB) phone numbers with prefix 44. See screen shot below.

Q: Is anybody else having this problem and have they found a solution?

I've sent an email to them, but may have to resort to a phone call.

Thanks in Advance.

1714025984730.png

OP
OP
NorthernSoul
Nov 6, 2019
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 120
Exp
Since 2020
Update:

I sent an enquiry through their Contact Form yesterday, and received a reply by email today, as follows:

Unfortunately we have some difficulties with sending SMS to foreign countries at the moment. We can create the agreement for you.

Please fill in the information and reply.

Name :
Address:
Zip code/city:
Country
Phone number:
E-mail address:
Date of birth:
License plate number:
Nationality of the vehicle:
Lenght:
AutoPASS tag number:

I confirm that I have read and understood the terms of the agreement:

I hope that helps anybody else having the same problems.

OP
OP
NorthernSoul
Nov 6, 2019
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 120
Exp
Since 2020
That's another option, but I don't think you get any discount with that. Having said that, some of the ferries are now free anyway, so I don't know how much saving in total there will be. Fortunately I think I'm close to getting it sorted now so I'll drive on to each ferry and it will charge automatically (with a discount) or not charge at all!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back