Jul

Rally Norfolk Motorhome Show July 2023 (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Warners say they have 46 Funsters attending. 35 of those have filled our form and are shown below. If you would like to attend. Booking closes in two hours!!

1. Meanders Marshal
  2. Lee Fryer Marshal
  3. Toledo Marshal
  4. B-Well
  5. Barbie&ken
  6. Brimo’s
  7. Cally
  8. Canopus
  9. Carpe Diem
  10. chrisjones69
  11. ChrisSue
  12. Clive
  13. Dancers
  14. davedutcy
  15. Dawn B
  16. Derek and Jean
  17. dunsweepin
  18. Gary & Barb
  19. Gillian763
  20. Grizzly’s
  21. GROMIT69
  22. icantremember
  23. Jacobe
  24. Jimboy
  25. Ludo
  26. Norfolk Nige
  27. Pekepal
  28. REG & TINA HOLMES
  29. Spidey
  30. Sprocket779
  31. Steampunk48
  32. Swiftsteve
  33. Taran_las
  34. terryb
  35. Timetochill

May 24, 2022
Funster No
MH
Converted VW Crafter
This will be our first show. We've left it too late to book, so hopefully, there will be spaces from Friday. Do you guys think all the EHU will be already booked?

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
This will be our first show. We've left it too late to book, so hopefully, there will be spaces from Friday. Do you guys think all the EHU will be already booked?
Almost certainly. The other things is you will be in general camping not in the Fun area. Do please come over to see us though. I don't know for certain if we have the tea-tent Jim but if we have, check in there on Friday and Jim will make you up a Funster badge.

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
Be sure to seek the fun site and come and say hello.
1689445138821.png

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Who do I let know that we're unable to come.? I have a problem with my motorhome.
This post will do the job, but it helps us more if you can start a conversation with me and include your surname please? We have to work from the Warner's list which is in surname order.

Thanks.

PS. If you click on the Meanders name it will open a box. Start conversation is at the bottom.

Apr 20, 2012
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Camper van
Exp
1year 10 times
We are booked for Norfolk and paid unfortunately due to illness (not serious) we cannot make it so happy to gift tickets for the weekend stay to someone if they can use them
Derby area
You have to have the physical ticket to enter

Jun 16, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hymer CL 554
Exp
Since May 2014
Heading down to Norfolk show at the moment. We are picking up our tickets at the gate. Is there a gate number or is it just rally gate?

Norfolk Nige

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 4, 2021
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Wiensberg
Exp
Caravanning since 1980, saw the light in 2020
Heading down to Norfolk show at the moment. We are picking up our tickets at the gate. Is there a gate number or is it just rally gate?
There will be signposts off the roundabout for camping one way day visitors the other. Just follow those

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Today I have bought lots of little things I don't need.😩

Pimms o'clock at the MHF tent. Does the fruit and mint count towards your 5 a day?😊 Big thanks to Jim and Sian for their hospitality.👍

Bumped into Rex and his good lady.👍

Had the pleasure of meeting Norfolk Nigel and his good lady.👍

Had the Brummys around for a curry followed by a rum tasting session.😄

Despite the weather I've enjoyed the show this year. Lots of 'bits and bobs' traders. Considerably more 2nd hand vans for sale. Entertainment marquee and food court seperate from the show and open later than the show.

Anyone else here enjoying themselves as much as I am?

👍👍👍🙋

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Norfolk Nige

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 4, 2021
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Wiensberg
Exp
Caravanning since 1980, saw the light in 2020
Today I have bought lots of little things I don't need.😩

Pimms o'clock at the MHF tent. Does the fruit and mint count towards your 5 a day?😊 Big thanks to Jim and Sian for their hospitality.👍

Despite the weather I've enjoyed the show this year. Lots of 'bits and bobs' traders. Considerably more 2nd hand vans for sale. Entertainment marquee and food court seperate from the show and open later than the show.

👍👍👍🙋
It was a pleasure meeting you too. We’ been to the show before but this is our first time staying. There were a lot more vans here for sale this year and more traders we thought. It’s been good fun. We shall be off later today, back on grandparent duty tomorrow 😀😱

Jun 16, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hymer CL 554
Exp
Since May 2014
This has been our first show staying over. We have really enjoyed it everyone is friendly and helpful. Will be doing more of these shows next year. Thank you Jim & Sian for you hospitality in the tea tent 😊

Oct 20, 2016
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Imala 625
Exp
Since 2016 and caravanning before that
:ROFLMAO::giggle:Today I have bought lots of little things I don't need.😩

👍👍👍🙋
Checked the 5 a day after Newbury. Apparently you have to eat the fruit and cucumber. Who knew? 🤣

Thanks to our Marshals, the Funsters helping in the Pimms Tent (sorry Tea Tent). As usual huge thanks to Jim and Sian for all their effort.

As an aside we had our second entry into the Confortomatic failure club. Lost all the gears just before exiting the A14 onto the A11. Managed to coast into a lay by and switched everything off. Waited fifteen minutes, fired up and away we go with no further issues.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
Again a good Funster meet, traders were on tight budgets but asking for motorhome fun discount did help on some stalls for bits . nice to see new faces around and fellow friends.
1690228394984.png

Clive

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2012
Canvey Island
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Checked the 5 a day after Newbury. Apparently you have to eat the fruit and cucumber. Who knew? 🤣

Thanks to our Marshals, the Funsters helping in the Pimms Tent (sorry Tea Tent). As usual huge thanks to Jim and Sian for all their effort.

As an aside we had our second entry into the Confortomatic failure club. Lost all the gears just before exiting the A14 onto the A11. Managed to coast into a lay by and switched everything off. Waited fifteen minutes, fired up and away we go with no further issues.
Snap. This happened to us leaving A14 to A12, idiot cut us up, full emergency stop, confused the hell out the gearbox, limp mode to first lay-by. AA had to clear fault.

ludo

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 12, 2011
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 1990
Despite the weather, another great weekend thanks to Jim, Sian, Lee. Dave and Polly, Robin and Hilary and everyone else involved.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back