May

Rally Norden Farm Campsite Meet 8-15 May 2025, Corfe Castle, Dorset - booking opens November 2024 (2 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
We are delighted that Norden Farm https://nordenfarmcampsite.com/ are happy to welcome us all back again in 2025! Camping will be on grass EHU campsite pitches - once again we have a 10% discount (y) for those booking early between 1 November - 31 December for this May meet. It's first come, first served for places in the scenic Pond Field during that booking period. This discount will also be applied to any extra nights added to the Meet dates if booking by 31 December :) Please note that any bookings that are less than 7 nights or made in 2025 will not qualify for the early booking discount.
* If you might want to join us all then please post on this forum thread & I will add you to the Interested List then alert everyone when booking opens. *
The meet dates (arriving 8 May & departing on 15 May) should work for those who wish to then go on to the Warner's Newbury Show & some usually stay longer at the campsite too as there's so much to explore in that part of Dorset. We are keeping our fingers crossed that the Swanage Railway Diesel Gala & Beer Festival may coincide with these dates again.
The extensive facilities are excellent https://nordenfarmcampsite.com/campsite-facilities/ with the free fishing in the nearby well stocked pond, a good range in the farm shop, copious hot water in the clean showers & the washing up area, generous pitch sizes, the scenic location & footpaths plus a bus stop outside the campsite with a regular service to Corfe Castle, Swanage, Studland, Poole, Wareham & beyond, being just a few of the most popular features each year.
It will be a relaxed meet with a friendly welcome & just some evening gatherings (optional) under the stars for Funster chats, so a gentle introduction for anyone who isn't sure that meets & rallies might suit them. Everyone is of course welcome to arrange get togethers, walks etc & invite others to join if they wish.

*Interested List:
Wombles - Karen & Alan
Holly's mum - Yvette & Paul
DABurleigh - Dave & Alison
Grocklets - Martin & Jilly
sueandjohn - Sue & John
FletchandFluffy - Brian and Jane
MikenPauline - Mike & Pauline
gozomike - Mike
scottie - John
lindyloot - Lin
Brianmor - Brian & Glyn
MalcMc - Malc & Nicky
Clive - Clive & Kerri
triclops - June & Jeff
Wightman - Kim & Brent
Freo - Ian

Some photos from this year:

1718723945448.png

1718724030559.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Just a heads up to those who came this year :hi::hi: in case you might like to return next year & wish to be added to the Interested List?
Clive knuckledragger triclops Oscar Brianmor Grocklets MikenPauline Antique minipoppy gozomike lindyloot Merv and Pauline Beemobile bigalw35 Kannon Fodda Freo Dorwyn Centurian MaidinDevon Shulahoover posset girl Mr Mrs H DABurleigh MalcMc JAwithBoots Paul Leon davidroxburgh scottie Pikeman LillyWales Skyeline beachwomble grumfy activecampers
Of course all Funsters are welcome to be added too - the more the merrier! :hi5:

May 29, 2020
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Westfalia Columbus
Exp
Since March 2024
Would love to go again but hard to say so much in advance when I don't even know what I'm doing tomorrow! I'm thinking of doing Scotland's NC500 so may not be able to come 😟.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Would love to go again but hard to say so much in advance when I don't even know what I'm doing tomorrow! I'm thinking of doing Scotland's NC500 so may not be able to come 😟.
No worries Luke - maybe see you another year or at another meet - enjoy your adventures!

lindyloot

LIFE MEMBER
May 28, 2008
Yeovil
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
since 2007
Fingers crossed, I'm interested , hopefully wont breakdown on the way . ( Still waiting for MH to be repaired )

Jan 9, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Rapido 803F
Exp
Since 2006
Hi Wombles I’m definitely interested, although it’s a bit too early for me to definitely commit.
Would it be possible to consider me as ‘potentially’ for now, please? 👍

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi Wombles I’m definitely interested, although it’s a bit too early for me to definitely commit.
Would it be possible to consider me as ‘potentially’ for now, please? 👍
Hi Ian - good to hear that you might want to join us again - it's only the "Interested List" for now, so absolutely no obligation, so have added you to that (y) I then alert & message everyone on that List just before booking opens in November just as a reminder in case at that point you do wish to book but it's fine if you have other plans then :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 9, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Rapido 803F
Exp
Since 2006
Hi Ian - good to hear that you might want to join us again - it's only the "Interested List" for now, so absolutely no obligation, so have added you to that (y) I then alert & message everyone on that List just before booking opens in November just as a reminder in case at that point you do wish to book but it's fine if you have other plans then :)
That’s great Karen and Alan, and much appreciated. I’ll watch out for the alert message. 👍

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back