May

Rally Norden Farm 2024 Campsite Meet - 9-16 May, Corfe Castle, Dorset (2 Viewers)

Jan 27, 2023
Funster No
MH
Swift voyager
Yes we are interested, we have been to Norden Farm several times. Would love to come

Aug 19, 2023
Funster No
MH
Burstner
We return to this lovely campsite https://nordenfarmcampsite.com/ on grass EHU pitches in 2024 - once again we have a 10% discount (y) for those booking early between 1 November - 31 December for this May meet. It's first come, first served for places in the scenic Pond Field during that booking period. If you might want to join us all then please post on this forum thread & I will alert everyone when booking opens. The meet dates (arriving 9 May & departing on 16 May) should work well for those who wish to then go on to the Warner's Newbury Show & know that some will stay longer at the campsite too as there's so much to explore in that part of Dorset.
As gozomike kindly mentioned the timing is good for Swanage Diesel Gala again https://www.swanagerailway.co.uk/events/view/diesel-gala šŸš‚ :smiley:
The extensive facilities are excellent https://nordenfarmcampsite.com/campsite-facilities/ with the fishing, a well stocked farm shop, copious hot water in the clean showers & washing up area, the scenic location & footpaths plus a bus stop outside the campsite to Swanage & beyond, being just a few of the most popular features this year.
There will be nothing formally organised by us there, other than a friendly welcome & perhaps some impromptu, optional, evening gatherings for Funster chats, so a gentle introduction for anyone who isn't sure that meets & rallies might suit them. Everyone is of course welcome to arrange get togethers, walks etc & invite others to join if they wish.

View attachment 761083

Interested:
Wombles - Alan & Karen
Larafach - Emma
sueandjohn - Sue & John
gozomike - Mike
MikenPauline - Mike & Pauline
Merv and Pauline - Pauline & Merv
Jimbohorlicks - Jim & Lyn
bigalw35 - Al & Marg
Red Sonja - Red & Chris
Brianmor - Brian & Glyn
Chocy boy - John
Springy - Neil & Kath
Grocklets - Martin & Jilly
catspyjamas - Jane
Antique - Brian & Valerie
Dorwyn - Geoff & Carol
Sandancers
lindyloot - Lin
Holly's mum - Yvette & Paul
L' Hobo - Owen
ChrissyW - Chris
John n Jinny - John & Jinny
Kannon Fodda - Rob
Oscar - Alb & Elaine
Sprocket779 - Gary & Ang
Gaston aires - Phil & Gill
Dandm - Dave & Mandy
MalcMc - Malc & Nicky
posset girl - Kath
Jimbohorlicks - Jim & Lyn
Les - Les
Centurian - Eileen & Peter
GMLS - Gerard & Michele
DIL7983 - Aidan
Tinker2 - Trevor & Sue
Southpark - David and Shirley
MaidinDevon - Karen
neckender- John

Booked as postponed from 2023 (booking opens for everyone else on 1 November)
Clive - Clive
Knuckledragger - Pete
DavidnJulia - David and Julia we have just joined and are very interested please.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Globetrotter18 have added you to the Interested List on the first post as can see that you are full Funsters now (y)

Mar 2, 2013
chandlers ford
Funster No
MH
Astec Devon 2008
Exp
July 2012
Yes please Karen, been absent for a few years, had both my hips
Replaced in the last 15 months, last one 10 weeks ago. Already have my 2024 diary, and Nov1 noted. Will be great to see you guys again, and Gozo Mike. Keep well

Jul 4, 2020
Sherborne, Dorset
Funster No
MH
CI fiat Autoroller
Exp
I am a newbie to motorhoming
Hi, we are interested. This would be our first rallie. šŸ˜¬ So a couple of questions if that's ok. Does it have to be the whole week? As the way work falls we could do 9th-13th. Also I take it this site allows dogs, as we have a spaniel. Thanks Gwen

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Yes please Karen, been absent for a few years, had both my hips
Replaced in the last 15 months, last one 10 weeks ago. Already have my 2024 diary, and Nov1 noted. Will be great to see you guys again, and Gozo Mike. Keep well
That's good news John (y)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi, we are interested. This would be our first rallie. šŸ˜¬ So a couple of questions if that's ok. Does it have to be the whole week? As the way work falls we could do 9th-13th. Also I take it this site allows dogs, as we have a spaniel. Thanks Gwen
Hi - as it's a Meet booking direct with the campsite it's for them to advise what is possible for shorter stays - you may not get the discount or be allocated a pitch in Pond Field but you would of course be welcome to come over & say Hello & join any gatherings. The campsite rules with regards to dogs are here https://nordenfarmcampsite.com/campsite-site-rules/

Jul 4, 2020
Sherborne, Dorset
Funster No
MH
CI fiat Autoroller
Exp
I am a newbie to motorhoming
Hi - as it's a Meet booking direct with the campsite it's for them to advise what is possible for shorter stays - you may not get the discount or be allocated a pitch in Pond Field but you would of course be welcome to come over & say Hello & join any gatherings. The campsite rules with regards to dogs are here https://nordenfarmcampsite.com/campsite-site-rules/
Thanks for the above Wombles

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Oh go on then. We're not getting bored yet, and I've never managed to catch that puffer train šŸ˜ƒ,
2 of us, Geoff and Carol
Went to add you then realised that you are already on the list :) (y)

May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Chausson best of Flash 10
Exp
Several years now
Could you remove us from the list please, can't now make this event.

Thanks.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back