Niesmann+Bischoff Arto on Mercedes for 2025 (5 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
As per title the new N+B Arto has just been launched, predictably it has followed the styling of the iSmove and the Flair and could possiblt be a bit Marmite.

Ridgeway

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 10, 2012
Lausanne
Funster No
MH
NiBi Arto 85E
Exp
Since 2012
Yes heard it was coming a while back. Our NiBi dealer said that after the long delays on the fiat chassis 2020 onwards and then the anyway planned upgrade that N&B took the chance to switch to MB, that and MB now having a suitable chassis for the now 9m Arto🤔

The bottom lockers (Flair style) look good and I’m pretty sure they‘re added (after long requests) to add external access doors to the underbed wardrobes👍🏻

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I’ve always liked these vans due to the styling and these look just as good.
Externally for sure I think they build some of the best looking A class vans on the market, internally I have not been impressed by these new styles.
Yes heard it was coming a while back. Our NiBi dealer said that after the long delays on the fiat chassis 2020 onwards and then the anyway planned upgrade that N&B took the chance to switch to MB, that and MB now having a suitable chassis for the now 9m Arto🤔

The bottom lockers (Flair style) look good and I’m pretty sure they‘re added (after long requests) to add external access doors to the underbed wardrobes👍🏻
Ah OK I didn't realise that the current Arto didn't have these lockers, might be a hands and knees job on the lower MB chassis though.

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Always loved the clean lines of N&B vans, best looking in the market IMHO, Front & Backs are beautiful.
Just looking at the new Arto 78 as I wouldn't want a tag axel or anything longer than 7Mtrs ideally, I am so disappointed in the interior overall look & colour scheme, it seems to be more like an office than a home, emphasised even more by those Grey wall panels, and dark grey cabinetry edges.
I feel either a chrome strip insert or even a bevelled front to the cabinet fronts rather than flat, with MFI looking veneers (remember them?:giggle:) would so less modular/officy looking.

So I would ideally like an N&B Body on a Merc Chassis, with a 2024 Carthago style interior.(y);)

I dare not look at new delivery prices as they will well out of my league, but good luck to those that can afford one in this day & age.
LES

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Externally for sure I think they build some of the best looking A class vans on the market, internally I have not been impressed by these new styles.

Yes have to admit I didn’t like some of the Smove vans I seen in, a French guy we got talking to on an Aire had a big N&B not sure the model but it was lovely inside.

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Last edited:

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
West Yorkshire occasionally
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
I will guess around £200k but could be wrong as I haven't looked at any N+B prices for a long time, and yes it would be TW EH centre or import yourself as far as I know.

Here you go Al n Val ;) have fun. https://www.niesmann-bischoff.com/w...isten/niesmann-bischoff-arto-pricelist-UK.pdf

the pack prices are mental, lithium and colour pack are just crazy

£10,500 for a crap colour change is just ridiculous

Thanks but no thanks 😰😱

Aug 29, 2013
Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class N & B Flair
Exp
Since 2014
We have just upgraded our solar on the Flair, and gone lithium with A/C in the rear locker. Interestingly, the wiring mostly had to be replaced as suitable for the standard fit, the new electrics needed a much heavier system. Also, despite having the pre-fit for the A/C when new, none of the ducting pipes were connected, which involved extra cost and wiring. Not impressed

We love our Flair but have to say that under the skin, there is a lot missing for the price you pay. Would I have another, most probably yes, as reliability and longevity have been good.

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
2 models of the new Arto 78 and 88

They call the 78 compact? Surely part of the future is building smaller vans, better mpg, more manoeuvrability, over 20 years ago they had an Arto A class 59G very compact.

Same with Concorde early 2000s they had a 5.99 metre A class, albeit on a Fiat, now it’s just huge ones they build.

I must be the outdated one mind as if there was demand they would surely build them.

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
2 models of the new Arto 78 and 88

They call the 78 compact? Surely part of the future is building smaller vans, better mpg, more manoeuvrability, over 20 years ago they had an Arto A class 59G very compact.

Same with Concorde early 2000s they had a 5.99 metre A class, albeit on a Fiat, now it’s just huge ones they build.

I must be the outdated one mind as if there was demand they would surely build them.

A couple of years ago I was enquiring about Arto island bed models, particularly the 8m. They said they had discontinued it, despite it still being in the on-line brochure. So I suppose offering the new Arto 78 is a sort of reverting to smaller. It is not an island bed but it is fore-aft, allowing either person to exit easily.

Even 8m would be tight to get round the 'S-bend' entrance to our yard: 9m impossible.

Mar 28, 2010
Wirral
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer 504
Exp
Since 1995
We had an Arto 59S for 5 years from new in February 2000. Went to the factory at Polch afterwards. Only changed the Arto because we were looking something to celebrate our silver wedding. We had two boys and a dog in the 608m. It remains the favourite of all the family, except the dead dog. Went to the factory after. Still have the 'Die Modellreihe 2000' (model series I think). We changed it to a Hymer 544.

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
We had an Arto 59S for 5 years from new in February 2000. Went to the factory at Polch afterwards. Only changed the Arto because we were looking something to celebrate our silver wedding. We had two boys and a dog in the 608m. It remains the favourite of all the family, except the dead dog. Went to the factory after. Still have the 'Die Modellreihe 2000' (model series I think). We changed it to a Hymer 544.

Why?

Jul 7, 2021
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet.
Nice trailer behind it and off you go lol😇
IMG_9580.png

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!