May

Rally Newbury Motorhome Show 2024 (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
May 10, 2024
Funster No
MH
Hymer B578
Exp
Just starting out
We are arriving in a couple of hours but driving the car as we have a caravan and looking for a MH.
Anyone been round yet and got photo`s?

Kannon Fodda

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2019
Seek and Ye May Find
Funster No
MH
Autotrail V-line 540
Exp
I Make Schoolboy Errors!
On Monday I will be feeling positively ancient as (with apologies to the average Funster demographic) I suffer a birthday with "0" in it.

Please do gather to celebrate (commiserate) my 60th on Sunday, say 4:00pm as the show shuts. Weather dependent. I suggest the roped off area at the entrance to our area.

It's bring your own chairs, booze, suncream? whatever as I haven't thought this through, and my tiny van doesn't allow me to carry stuff with which to be generous. If any one does have kit for sounds then great. Lets see what happens, and show our neighbours what Funsters can be. :drinks:

Sep 28, 2019
Newbury, UK
Funster No
MH
Bailey Pamplona
Exp
Since 2018
On Monday I will be feeling positively ancient as (with apologies to the average Funster demographic) I suffer a birthday with "0" in it.

Please do gather to celebrate (commiserate) my 60th on Sunday, say 4:00pm as the show shuts. Weather dependent. I suggest the roped off area at the entrance to our area.

It's bring your own chairs, booze, suncream? whatever as I haven't thought this through, and my tiny van doesn't allow me to carry stuff with which to be generous. If any one does have kit for sounds then great. Lets see what happens, and show our neighbours what Funsters can be. :drinks:

It's bring your own chairs, booze, suncream? whatever as I haven't thought this through, and my tiny van doesn't allow me to carry stuff with which to be generous. If any one does have kit for sounds then great. Let’s see what happens, and show our neighbours what Funsters can be. :drinks:
I reached that age several years ago-it’s not so bad. You are only as old as you feel.

Happy Birthday for Sunday

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Happy Birthday for tomorrow Rob Kannon Fodda!
Spotted Funsters mikethebike & mexican pete on the Warners Facebook page - good to see you all out & about & that the weather is being kind (y)

443714722_971994781598740_392713615281916589_n.jpg

TheHat

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2012
thurrock
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2012
Deleted as not working

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements