Newbie posting from Spain (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jul 6, 2024
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Hi everyone, thanks for having me on the forum. Hoping to learn loads about motorhomes mainly with a view to buying one - not able to handle a self-build, in my mid-sixties and tired.
Based in Spain, wanting to be able to travel all over Europe and UK before it's too late.

Feb 5, 2022
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Possl 2 win
Exp
40 years
Hi everyone, thanks for having me on the forum. Hoping to learn loads about motorhomes mainly with a view to buying one - not able to handle a self-build, in my mid-sixties and tired.
Based in Spain, wanting to be able to travel all over Europe and UK before it's too late.
Hello from Scotland 👍😁
Just spent 2 months touring Spain in my campervan until 40 degree temps drove me out!
Whereabout in Spain are you?
Alex

Aug 18, 2017
Antequera, Spain
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral S 680 SP
Exp
6 years
Hi and welcome!
We live near Antequera, Malaga province.
We have an Adria Coral S 680 SP based on a Fiat 3.0 litre.

IMG20240707125336.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2021
Guardamar del Segura, Spain
Funster No
MH
Adria Sonic 700i SL
Hi, welcome also based in Spain with our Motorhome which we are usually away in by now, but held up a bit this year with a house moved and the wife’s knee replacement op, but soon to be away I think heading for the Pyrenees

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 18, 2017
Greenwich, London, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer MLT 570
Exp
Hi, welcome also based in Spain with our Motorhome which we are usually away in by now, but held up a bit this year with a house moved and the wife’s knee replacement op, but soon to be away I think heading for the Pyrenees
A Pair of Knees sound like exactly what you need!
;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Btg

Mar 4, 2012
surrey
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
I’m in Spain at moment san forgencio loads of black smoke just been told it’s a motorhome fingers crossed no body is hurt

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back