New Zealand

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
You were very very unlucky. They are the best months. We used to live there. December was usually rubbish but Feb, March, April and even may was much warmer and sunnier than the UK.

What year were you there?
2017 I think. There was a massive storm and floods on North Island that made travel difficult. Just tried googling, sounds likes it happening again.

Don't get me wrong, it wasnt raining much and it was shorts and teeshirt weather, but it was grey and overcast a lot - much like a UK summer.

Still a fantastic place to go motorhoming. I wish we had the NZMCA instead of the crappy caravan club.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carado T339
Exp
5 years
2017 I think. There was a massive storm and floods on North Island that made travel difficult. Just tried googling, sounds likes it happening again.

Don't get me wrong, it wasnt raining much and it was shorts and teeshirt weather, but it was grey and overcast a lot - much like a UK summer.

Still a fantastic place to go motorhoming. I wish we had the NZMCA instead of the crappy caravan club.
Its statistically much warmer and sunnier than the UK on average. However you can certainly be unlucky. Its wetter in some places.

We lived in Auckland which is the same distance from the equator as Malaga. It's not a Mediterranean climate though. We found the winter mild but very wet. Spring could be a gamble but summer and autumn were generally lovely. Shorts all year apart from July.

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
Sorry, nothing to do with this thread….I’m new to this forum business….yes sounds very expensive. I do apologise.

No need to apologise, thread drifts are par for the course on here.

All part of life’s history 👍

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back