New to this site and motorhomes

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
ford transit
just saying hello to all. My name is mark and I recently bought an Old Ford pollensa1999. I live in kent with my wife, both of us aged 55 so trying to get away as much as we can. We are hoping to do a few weekends away over the winter. At the moment I’m trying to get our new to us van ready for our first trip in 2 weeks time to Hampshire area. Tho I recon I payed a lot of money for the van it needs tic. At the moment I have just jet washed the bottom and am intending to treat the rust and corrosion this weekend. New radio new alarm. Oil change and so on. Work out how all works. Wife thinking about blankets and cushions. Lots to learn and keep the mind going. The advantage I have on this site is that there seems to be a lot knowledge on here with problems many have had before me. Still won’t go on. Happydays.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Former owner.
Exp
June 2012
You couldn’t have picked a better site, everything you need to know will be on here, don’t be afraid to ask questions now matter how silly you may feel the question to be, everybody had to start somewhere and all your questions will be answered.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
AS Warwick XL MQ
Exp
Since 1986
Welcome Mark :welcome3:
from a fellow Autosleepers owner!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun