New Compass Drifter 410 owner! (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Apr 28, 2021
Aberdeen, UK
Funster No
MH
Compass Drifter 410
Hi All,

Just saying hello by way of introduction - picked up a Compass Drifter 410 (2000) at auction last week, and just about to start getting it back into commission - apologies for the incoming silly questions!!! First motorhome, but have had a few caravans in the past. Looking forward to getting out on the road in it in a few weeks once it's all taxed/insured/tested etc :)

Cheers,
S.

Jan 1, 2017
eastbourne
Funster No
MH
van conversion, Peug
Exp
4 years
Hi All,

Just saying hello by way of introduction - picked up a Compass Drifter 410 (2000) at auction last week, and just about to start getting it back into commission - apologies for the incoming silly questions!!! First motorhome, but have had a few caravans in the past. Looking forward to getting out on the road in it in a few weeks once it's all taxed/insured/tested etc :)

Cheers,
S.
w2f

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Hello and welcome from West Midlands. šŸ‘. Over a decade and I'm still asking silly questions! šŸ˜ƒ

Wyn

Jun 5, 2024
Funster No
MH
Compass Drifter 410
Hi All,

Cheers,
S.
Hi Slopey,
So good to find a fellow Compass Drifter 410 owner. Hopefully you still have the MH.
I have only just bought ours being completely new to the world of motorhomes, an absolute novice who is in his later years and not very practical these days.
Took the MH on a test run last week to a campsite near Dumbarton in order to discover what works and does not work.
Would very much like to share experiences/knowledge with you.
Claud

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Slopey
Apr 28, 2021
Aberdeen, UK
Funster No
MH
Compass Drifter 410
Hi there,

Yes - still have her. She's needed a fair bit of welding on the last few MOTs but otherwise doing ok. Since my first post on here I've replaced the water heater, added a water accumulator, added 2x 100W solar, bought a better fitting awning, replaced the heating relay on the cab side, and sealed the floor as it was delaminating. But still enjoying the van and the layout!

Hope you are enjoying yours!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back