New bike day!

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Rapido 854f
Exp
Since 2012
Picked this beauty up yesterday after just a few weeks waiting (unlike 23 months for the motorhome).
75 miles of smiles and great to be a biker again.Now need to sort a trailer for this an 2 emtb's.
20240717_111345.jpg
Gerard Cox 2.jpg

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
VW
Exp
Since 2017
Nice👍
I’m very interested to hear your thoughts on this new model

OP
OP
GMLS
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Rapido 854f
Exp
Since 2012
Nice👍
I’m very interested to hear your thoughts on this new model
So having had multiple bikes in the past and with a 25 year gap in between, I did a fair bit of research and this bike and the KTM390 fitted my requirements.The Triumph ticked an extra box around the classic/retro look and the strength of the Triumph brand.I looked at loads of YT videos and read a multitude of reviews.I demoed the Scrambler for just over an hour.Took to it immediately and placed an order straight after.The views of the above are a very accurate reflection but for me ;
Bike feels substantial while manageable in weight
Great looks.
Really flexible engine and plenty of power for my needs (not going to be mile munching on a motorway))
Comfortable and low running costs.
Handles beautifully.
Will update further as I get more miles under my belt.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
Looking at these at our local dealer on Monday, they are getting brilliant reviews and seem very good value. Look forward to a follow up review. Have fun !

Love the colour matched jacket 😃

OP
OP
GMLS
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Rapido 854f
Exp
Since 2012
Looking at these at our local dealer on Monday, they are getting brilliant reviews and seem very good value. Look forward to a follow up review. Have fun !

Love the colour matched jacket 😃
Enjoy the demo.Be interested in your thoughts.

Yes as I had no gear, I had to get everything so went full brand with the jacket especially as Webbs had a really good sale.

With the helment, all looking a little too camo so waiting for a yellow HJC and the Bycity Rider will be for pillions.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
autocruise Rhythm
Exp
Most of my life in one form or another
Triumph do some realy good clothing and at a reasonable cost .
Keep an eye on their clothing website as you can get some very good prices in their sales . Im still buying Triumph T shirts even though ive not had one for 3 years.
Still wearing the Triumph bike Trousers after 6 years ( not quite as waterproof as they were but very comfy). Think i need a new pair by the end of "summer " ready for winter.
Cracking looking bike.
What are the service intervals like on it?

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
25yrs in Motorhomes and Caravans before that
I must admit, I've got my eye on the Speed 400 for the back of the van. I had a test drive on the Scrambler and it was great even two up

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Picked this beauty up yesterday after just a few weeks waiting (unlike 23 months for the motorhome).
75 miles of smiles and great to be a biker again.Now need to sort a trailer for this an 2 emtb's.View attachment 924539View attachment 924538
Very nice. My husband and I did the factory tour and were very impressed with this one. If he hadn’t already had the Ducati Hypermotard on order he would definitely have been interested.
He has also tested the 250 motocross bike which may well be his next purchase.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
Enjoy the demo.Be interested in your thoughts.

Yes as I had no gear, I had to get everything so went full brand with the jacket especially as Webbs had a really good sale.

With the helment, all looking a little too camo so waiting for a yellow HJC and the Bycity Rider will be for pillions.
We went last Monday, my pal is seriously considering swapping his Honda for one, sadly I found it slightly cramped for my 34 inch inseam legs but the Tiger 660 fitted me perfectly. Far too tempting!!

bigtwin

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006
Great choice.

I was between the Triumph and CCM Maverick when looking for a bike to go in the back of the van and ended up going for the CCM (lighter and more powerful).

Enjoy your rides. 🏍️

Ian

OP
OP
GMLS
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Rapido 854f
Exp
Since 2012
Great choice.

I was between the Triumph and CCM Maverick when looking for a bike to go in the back of the van and ended up going for the CCM (lighter and more powerful).

Enjoy your rides. 🏍️

Ian
Saw the CCM's at Goodwood, beautiful.If I end up wanting something bigger, I'll get a Speed Twin.If not it will be a CCM.

The Coops

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact DL
Exp
Yes, thank you
Triumph do some realy good clothing and at a reasonable cost .
Keep an eye on their clothing website as you can get some very good prices in their sales . Im still buying Triumph T shirts even though ive not had one for 3 years.
Still wearing the Triumph bike Trousers after 6 years ( not quite as waterproof as they were but very comfy). Think i need a new pair by the end of "summer " ready for winter.
Cracking looking bike.
What are the service intervals like on it?
10.000 miles were being quoted

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
I've just looked at triumph daytona

20241007_165103.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun