Nelson's Patch, Walcott, Norfolk (1 Viewer)

Apr 26, 2022
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Majestic 115
Stayed here last week. It's just on the outskirts of Walcott. A short walk to the beach, shop and chippy. Pub next door that was sadly closed on Monday when we wanted it!

All pitches are named after ships that fought at Trafalgar. We chose Dreadnought as it was away from the road. The road is a little busy until around 10pm but quiet afterwards.

Pitches also have leccy/water and grey drain. There is a black waste disposal but no drive-over grey drain. The site is nicely planted and as it establishes the hedges will grow to add privacy. As it is the pitches are large.

Nelsons Patch 2.JPG

Nelsons Patch 1.JPG

https://www.nelsonspatch.co.uk/

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
nicely laid out site judging from the website - is electricity included in the price? nice to see that they are providing a motorhome 'refresh' option ...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Looks nice but to us is expensive for an aire type site with no toilet / shower block, 😲 not that we need those facilities 😉 but they seem to be charging for them. 😁
We have 6 weeks in the UK this year 😯 July and August and normally use pitchup, are we in for a shock. 😂😎 Bob.

Apr 12, 2012
N/E Lincs
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Rienza
Exp
as above
We thought about staying there after a weekend away in North Norfolk. Unfortunately the pub is closed on a Monday so we stayed at the Poachers Pocket on the front at Walcott.
It looks nice and has good reviews so maybe another day of the week.

Mar 27, 2014
Wickford, UK
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 1993
It does look good but I really don’t fancy being on a lead all the time and I’ve got to behave responsibly!

‘Please note that we accept up to two well-behaved dogs per pitch, whose owners are kept on a lead whilst on site, and who behave responsibly at all times.’

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back