Nec Motorhome Show

Stevil74

Free Member
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
We're planning to go to the NEC Motorhome show so we can check out the various layouts and awning options before we buy our motorhome. Has anyone been before and have tips to get the most out of the day and what is the best day to go to see all the exhibitors but have fewer visitors?

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
funflair as we walked past the Morelo stand at lunchtime today we looked at each other and said...where's Martin - brand association obviously.
It was quiet as the main stage had Paul Merton and Suki Webster at 12.30
Not going this year as we are on Mother in law duties at the opticians Friday ;)

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Rapido & Bongone
Came home early from NEC obligitory traffic jam
Early start is best, so is taking your own food. We went with an intention to decide on e-bikes, best show for e-bikes ive seen. Buying a van is best left to traversing the country 3 or 4 times. I tried using the NEC wifi to buy a bike but had grief connecting instead a nice man from a caravan company spent more time than he needed to to help me. sorry dinners ready

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since childhood!
Came home early from NEC obligitory traffic jam
Early start is best, so is taking your own food. We went with an intention to decide on e-bikes, best show for e-bikes ive seen. Buying a van is best left to traversing the country 3 or 4 times. I tried using the NEC wifi to buy a bike but had grief connecting instead a nice man from a caravan company spent more time than he needed to to help me. sorry dinners ready
Which bike did you buy?

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
I'm a newbie
The one thing I have against the NEC shows, is the need to purchase tickets in advance, not on the day and decided as the weather is so unpredictable we probably wouldn't go.
Then my consultant banned be from driving for 3 months and just to add to my problems GP increased my BP medication, leaving me dizzy until lunch time if I'm lucky, so I'm definitely "Not Fit To Drive".

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back