Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
Has anyone looked at the Revolut Premium account for travel insurance amongst other things

Emergency medical cover up to £10 Million

90 day cover and up to age 76 as standard for £7.99 a month which includes every family member as well

Then you have up to £400 withdrawals and no fees when abroad or UK for that matter, a smattering of other stuff as well, worth a look possibly 👍

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Has anyone looked at the Revolut Premium account for travel insurance amongst other things

90 day cover and up to age 76 as standard for £7.99 a month which includes every family member as well

Then you have up to £400 withdrawals and no fees when abroad or UK for that matter, a smattering of other stuff as well, worth a look possibly 👍
Any breakdown???BUSBY

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Sunlight
Exp
32 years

No cover for existing conditions.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
low profile mh
Exp
Since 2015
I would be interested to hear from anyone who had to claim on Revolut travel insurance please. I gues most retired folk will have a range of existing conditions so if concerns me . Nationwide flex plus only looks at illnesses in the last year

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Bailey Alliance 66-2

Just be well aware you money has very little protection in Revolut in law compared to an actual bank account -> it amounts to trusting them to do the right thing in effect using safeguarding accounts, and I trust financial institutions very little since 2008.. I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole personally. Revolut thenselves explain it https://www.revolut.com/blog/post/how-we-keep-your-money-safe/. Legally I'd prefer to stick with actual FSCS protetion personally, there have been cases where safeguarding has "failed" in quite a few cases and it always has got money. It also means you can refer them to the banking watchdogs if something does go wrong obviously..

For travel insurance we personally have that many preexisting conditions for my wife it's always a custom policy now -> so we can't generally use any "with account" service from banks/credit cards as we have been rejected from American express and Barclays schemes. We also need a sizable "cruise" limit per year (American lines need $5million in cover), as the wife will not give up her annual cruise. I can reccomend Chase/Monzo both from personal use, and both offer 0 fee withdrawls abroad up to a limit, with no use abroad fees, and Monzo at least works pretty much identically to Revolut-> both these have the more complete FSCS protection. Ref; travel isnurance i's a reasonably priced annual policy despite "many" declared conditions, and it was allcleartravel who arranged it. I can reccomend them for complex medical history travel insurance, however we have not had to claim!

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Hymer B680
When Nationwide use Aviva in May the maximum stay is 120 Days I imagine this could affect people who wish to get a visa to stay longer than the permited 90 days ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
I have been thinking of moving to a Flex Plus account but I am now reading conflicting information about Aviva taking over the insurance and how this will impact on asking for 90 day cover. Has anyone got definitive information on this? Thanks

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back