Rally Chat Name Badges? (1 Viewer)

Oct 28, 2023
Funster No
MH
Chausson 728eb
Apologies if I'm asking this in the wrong place.

We've booked to go to the Newbury Warners show (I've added us to the thread) and while talking to a friend the other day they said that we would need "name Badges" Is this correct or was I subject to a bit of a wind-up?

If it is correct, how do we get them please?

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Our glorious leader, on all........... (insert word of choice here) be heaped will, if given notice, create a Funster badge with your name. either the your Funster name or your real name usually at the shows.
I don't know whether Jim is going to Newbury but a Conversation to him requesting said badges might elicit a response.

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
It's not obligatory in any way but can reap benefits. A) Other Funsters will acknowledge and greet you, and if the eyesight is good enough use your name. B) quite a few traders at the shows are Funsters or offer deals. Wearing the badge can open them up, especially if you ask if they do a Funster discount. If there are any Fun specific events (there are none planned for Newbury this year) then you may need the badge to participate. When the tea tent was operational, it was often said, no badge, no brew although even that that was not strictly enforced.

On the Fun form you should have completed Point 2 in the first post on the thread Here, it will have asked if you want name badges. Even if Jim is not attending, he will arrange to get them to the marshals to give out on arrival.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Here is the rally page, you’ll note that if you are coming we ask you to fill a rally marshals form. When filling that form, there is a place to order badges. Once done, your rally Marshal will give you your badges when you arrive.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back