Mppt solar charger (1 Viewer)

Apr 28, 2024
Funster No
MH
Bailey approach auto
Hi Iam looking for a mppt solar charger with two outputs one for the leisure battery and the other one to the engine battery and also Bluetooth enabled with a app.Thanks

Feb 14, 2021
Milton Keynes, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 727G
Exp
19 month year 18000 miles UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Germany, Italy. Campsites and off Grid.
I use a Victron Bluetooth mttp to charge the leisure battery and then a battery master to trickle charge the starter battery from the leisure. Works really well.

Upvote 0

NRM

Oct 16, 2018
Wales
Funster No
MH
Rapido 8096DF
Exp
NDS do a dual output with bluetooth, see the Roadpro website. They also sell votronic so should be able to explain the difference between NDS and Votronic units
S

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I use a Victron Bluetooth mttp to charge the leisure battery and then a battery master to trickle charge the starter battery from the leisure. Works really well.

I think that is the easiest way to be fair.

Upvote 0
May 16, 2023
Funster No
MH
Bailey Alliance 66-2
Hi Iam looking for a mppt solar charger with two outputs one for the leisure battery and the other one to the engine battery and also Bluetooth enabled with a app.Thanks

I'm considering swapping my PWM Truma dual solar controller with VIctron and adding a battery master for the charging of the "van" battery. Reason being I have a MPPT controller in my Delta2 unit. The difference between a PWM on my external panels (which I use for supplimental load) and MPPT is stunning. This weekend was a bit overcast, and the PWM controller was raising 2-4W. I plugged same panel in same orientation across to MPPT and got 20W. The harvest you get from MPPT is effectively so much better you are far better using one than sticking with PWM.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back