Motorhome Valulation (3 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Sep 3, 2009
NW Surrey
Funster No
MH
LHD Hymer exsis-i
I've finally accepted the very poor health means the motorhome isn't going to get enough use to justify it's keep, so it has to go.
We've had it a few years, so the question arises as t how much it's worth. It's a 2012 LHD Hymer exsis-i. 4 berth, two singles full width garage underneath and one drop down double. Any suggestions please as to how I find out a reasonable value?
Hopefully we won't be leaving the lifestyle completely, depending on budget we're thinking of a mobile holiday home, or a caravan utilising seasonal pitches.

Sep 28, 2015
Kingston upon Hull, East Yorkshire.
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
2001 Caravans 2011 Motorhomes
I would estimate mid to high 30’s but the best way is to check dealer adverts, eBay, motorhome depot, etc to get an idea of what similar are selling for, as opposed to advertised for.
Then reduce it a little because the dealer has to offer a warranty.

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2015
Shropshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Broadway
Exp
Learning to appreciate what time we have left
I've finally accepted the very poor health means the motorhome isn't going to get enough use to justify it's keep, so it has to go.
We've had it a few years, so the question arises as t how much it's worth. It's a 2012 LHD Hymer exsis-i. 4 berth, two singles full width garage underneath and one drop down double. Any suggestions please as to how I find out a reasonable value?
Hopefully we won't be leaving the lifestyle completely, depending on budget we're thinking of a mobile holiday home, or a caravan utilising seasonal pitches.
Talk to Simon at Select motorhomes....He will work with you and help you through the issues you have . He will take away any stresses you have selling it honestly. We cannot thank him enough to be honest.

Kev and Carolyn

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back