Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
My 2 Jacks won’t get out of their bed before about 7-30😁😁
They normally then have breakfast and then go back to bed for a nap😁😁
We are morning people.

I am usually at my desk by 7.15 am so I can make it look like I am a really hard worker by emailing colleagues and clients before they wake up :giggle:

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
It’s gone!!😢
Exp
4 years….
I can make it look like I am a really hard worker by emailing colleagues and clients before they wake up 😁

They probably think you just do emails the day before then set the computer to send them early next morning to make it look like you have started early , it’s what everyone else does👍👍

I am an early bird, currently get up at 5-00am as years of early mornings means you get into a routine.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
They probably think you just do emails the day before then set the computer to send them early next morning to make it look like you have started early , it’s what everyone else does👍👍

I am an early bird, currently get up at 5-00am as years of early mornings means you get into a routine.
Damn :giggle:

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Rapido 854f
Exp
Since 2012
Seem to be more coachbuilts around

but presumably stuff no one wants.I certainly don't want another Aurotrail!

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 727G
Exp
3 years 30,000 miles UK and Europe.. Campsites and off Grid.
We were COVID lock down purchasers. Bought it in march 21 during lock down. Brand new Burstner but bought off the forecourt.

Went on our first trip the very day Boris said self contained/self catering hols were allowed. Since then we have been done two 2 month euro trips, Ireland, France 24 hour race, and dozens of UK breaks. 19000 miles in the vans first 2 years. Intend continuing in the same manner.

We probably bought it earlier than we would have done due to COVID, but it had always been something we intended to do at sometime during our retirement.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Lunar Home Car P59
Exp
I'm a newbie
I always thought rightly or wrongly that the flyaway holidaymakers would go back to it eventually. Once on their way they could be sat on a beach in the sun being served cocktails in four or five hours, three meals a day fed to them with a lovely room and full size bathroom.
It won't just be that

Many of us are old enough not to have a mortgage but if you do and it's been on a 1.5% fixed rate for a decade finding another £300-400 a month isn't so easy so the toys have to go

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Seem to be more coachbuilts around

but presumably stuff no one wants.I certainly don't want another Aurotrail!

I wonder what the guy making the vide had as a definition of a 'campervan'?

I always thought the classifications were

'Campervans' e.g VW T5/6

'Coachbuilts' cabs with habitation areas attached

'A Class' built entirely as a motorhome from the chassis up.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Rapido 854f
Exp
Since 2012
I wonder what the guy making the vide had as a definition of a 'campervan'?

I always thought the classifications were

'Campervans' e.g VW T5/6

'Coachbuilts' cabs with habitation areas attached

'A Class' built entirely as a motorhome from the chassis up.
Yup.They are looking for another pvc's aka campervans but commented on all the new coachbuilts that were available.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
14 years
We are morning people.

I am usually at my desk by 7.15 am so I can make it look like I am a really hard worker by emailing colleagues and clients before they wake up :giggle:
I learned long ago that it’s no good asking an early riser to do anything after half past four. Each to their own - I’m late to bed and late to rise - no, I’m not wealthy but I am healthy - as to wise … who’s to judge?

Chris Laing

Free Member
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs 7057DBL
Exp
You are brave, I only go near Füssen in the summer with the cabrio, I think the weather is about the same as Rosenheim today which is feet up in front of the fire weather .......
14 degrees here yesterday and according to weather forecast 18 today. We are heading over Fernpass and down into Langenfeld Campsite for 3 days.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Pilote P969D
Exp
Since 2012
14 degrees here yesterday and according to weather forecast 18 today. We are heading over Fernpass and down into Langenfeld Campsite for 3 days.
That's a nice drive, enjoy , maybe pop in and see Ötzi on the way through..
Actually we are dead jealous, we are waiting on the new MH or we would be venturing out by now on the sunny/warmish days.

MichaelT

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago I 143 LE
Exp
Since 2016
Bought a new motor home in October 2019 had a good deal, couple of months later we were in lockdown, not such a good deal, I could have kept chickens in it for the next 18 months due to Covid ☹️
Apart from the lockdown in 2020 we still got away for our holidays and weekends away. We travelled to Germany, France and Spain as well as Christmas Markets.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back