Mercedes Elegance Nav (1 Viewer)

Nov 1, 2019
Cider country
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance
Exp
2 yrs
Just bought a new Elegance on the Mercedes was a little surprised to be told that the sat nav is not size sensitive?? can anyone confirm this as the dealer was a little sketchy on the subject?

Feb 9, 2023
Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Bürstner Lyseo TD744
Exp
Since 2008.
Our 2019 Burstner has a Pioneer unit installed at the factory. The satnav function does not have the possibility of inputing sizes or weight. The maps are out of date too and seem to cost around £150 to update. We use a Garmin Camper stand alone unit which we have had for some years which has size options and updates are frequently available free of charge.

Apr 9, 2022
Funster No
MH
Cathargo
Exp
I think some versions of the Mercedes me App can be used to plan a route tasking dimensions into account, the route can then be transferred to the MBUX system.

A work round of sorts....

Apr 26, 2015
Ottershaw
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
First motorhome May 2021
See if this helps. Scroll down and look for navigating with a trailer or oversized vehicle.

Edit: Here's how to enter your dimensions.

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2019
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since 2019
Just bought a new Elegance on the Mercedes was a little surprised to be told that the sat nav is not size sensitive?? can anyone confirm this as the dealer was a little sketchy on the subject?
Use the Mercedes Me app and input your route there. You can add vehicle dimensions and weights. Then send it to your vehicle. The above assumes that you have the MBUX system.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back