Maxview roam (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Dec 31, 2020
Peterborough, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner ixeo ti 680
Exp
Hi guys after the breakdown of my satellite system I decided not to spend over a grand on repairs and after a lot of recomendations purchased a maxview roam.
Fitted it in less than 2 hours then setting up .......after 3 days and multiple resets etc still no Netflix on my tv with amazon stick in fact nothing, it keeps saying no Internet connection and poor WiFi connection etc even though I have at least 4 or5 lights on

Please please can someone tell me what im doing wrong something simple I should think

Thanks in advance

Anthony OysterTech

Oyster Satellite and Wifi Technical Service
Jan 25, 2017
Welford
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
Since 2008
Hi guys after the breakdown of my satellite system I decided not to spend over a grand on repairs and after a lot of recomendations purchased a maxview roam.
Fitted it in less than 2 hours then setting up .......after 3 days and multiple resets etc still no Netflix on my tv with amazon stick in fact nothing, it keeps saying no Internet connection and poor WiFi connection etc even though I have at least 4 or5 lights on

Please please can someone tell me what im doing wrong something simple I should think

Thanks in advance
Dollysjg Not sure if this could be an issue (we don't deal specifically with the Maxview equipment) however the roof units for these wifi systems require line of sight to the nearest mast so it's always best to mount the roof units away from air con units or solar panels and Heki lights etc. If the mast is in a direction that's even just partially blocked then you will experience connection issues. Other than that Lee Rasberry should be able to offer more help.

Jun 16, 2017
Bridlington
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Kea 80
Exp
Happy to help
What sim are you using as you have to enter the Apn settings. If using the app it’s straightforward 👍

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 2, 2021
King's Lynn, UK
Funster No
MH
Maxview P&D Manager
Exp
Since 2021

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!