Man tge service

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
wildax altair
Well booked van in for 7am this morning at MAN trucks as was told that was best time to drop off so they could get a start on it . Rang at 3.30pm is it ready , no we have been busy , just starting now , will it be ready today ? don’t know had a few breakdowns and office closes at 4.30pm so you can only pick up when you have paid for it . My shifts tomorrow mean I can’t pick up tomorrow , so will have to wait till Friday . Come to the conclusion vans are a sideline and only really bothered about hgvs . That’s 2 MAN dealers that have been a bit lacking .

OP
OP
Tezza50
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
wildax altair
So according to tracker it moved from yard to workshop for oil change and inspection for 38 minutes , must be a formula 1 crew 🤣

OP
OP
Tezza50
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
wildax altair
Picked up today before office closed for the weekend , wallet lightened by £376 for oil change and inspection , but at least will keep warranty going .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Basildog

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
Picked up today before office closed for the weekend , wallet lightened by £376 for oil change and inspection , but at least will keep warranty going .
I bought a brand new MAN van that I waited nearly a year for, it was fully loaded with pretty much everything that was available, 4x4 automatic, twin diesel heaters etc etc.
The dealer collection experience couldn’t have been more underwhelming if they had tried , took one look at the colour hated it from then on 😂🤔
Made a great dog walking van and somewhere to store junk but sadly never felt the love for it .
Did make a profit on it though so not all bad 😂
Only good things about it was that for £35.00 you had the option of 4 remote control keys 👍
Unlike the Fiat one remotes 🤬☹️
Also the extended 5 year warranty is available to purchase for the first 2 years not the ridiculous 2 weeks you get with a Fiat 😢

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back