Rally Chat Malvern Western show August 23 (1 Viewer)

Kannon Fodda

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2019
Seek and Ye May Find
Funster No
MH
Autotrail V-line 540
Exp
I Make Schoolboy Errors!
Please see the main thread for this, and make sure you have done Jim's form if you are in the MHF area to help out whoever is marshalling (y)

Aug 10, 2022
Petts Wood, Orpington, UK
Funster No
MH
Kentucky Estro 5
Exp
Since 2010
Just booked arriving Thursday.

Norwich July 2023.jpg

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Just booked, arriving Thursday. Looking forward to coming and joining in the fun

Just booked and arriving on Thursday.

Just booked, arriving Thursday early afternoon badges ordered.

Just booked arriving Thursday.

View attachment 787841

Booked arriving thursday
Have you all filled in Jimā€™s form on this thread?

Oct 24, 2022
Kings Lynn
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance
Exp
about 5 years
Just booked. Arriving Thursday
Just arrived home from the Malvern show rally, this has been our very first rally with you guys and gals, and Carole and i would like to say a very sincere thankyou to the Marshalls for parking us up and keeping us safe and updated for the full duration of the rally, a lovely warm welcome and tea and biscuits, and the pimps in the marque, also being able to meet the man himself and his very charming wife, you all made this event so enjoyable for us both, we will most certainly join you all again when our diary allows as it's pretty full at the moment, also new friends we have made whilst being on the rally will also be joining Motorhome Fun this coming week, so so glad we have joined the FUNSTERS you all stay safe and many many thanks for the warm welcome you gave us.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
Just arrived home from the Malvern show rally, this has been our very first rally with you guys and gals, and Carole and i would like to say a very sincere thankyou to the Marshalls for parking us up and keeping us safe and updated for the full duration of the rally, a lovely warm welcome and tea and biscuits, and the pimps in the marque, also being able to meet the man himself and his very charming wife, you all made this event so enjoyable for us both, we will most certainly join you all again when our diary allows as it's pretty full at the moment, also new friends we have made whilst being on the rally will also be joining Motorhome Fun this coming week, so so glad we have joined the FUNSTERS you all stay safe and many many thanks for the warm welcome you gave us.
Slightly worried why no-one told me about the pimps in the marquee? šŸ¤”

Am I really that old? šŸ˜¢

(Don't answer that!) šŸ˜„

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back