Aug

Rally Malvern Motorhome Show 2024 (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Great weekend and as usual thanks to the Marshalls👍👍
And it was lovely to meet Flairy and his better half, and his Flair is just something else, absolutely stunning👍👍
And RogerIvy and nigelivy I’ll crack on with your Heavy Duty pegs tomorrow and bring them to Lincoln 👌🏼👌🏼 you will need a sledgehammer🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jun 9, 2010
Stroud, UK
Funster No
MH
Euramobil 810
Exp
Since 2014
And it was lovely to meet Flairy and his better half, and his Flair is just something else, absolutely stunning👍👍
And RogerIvy and nigelivy I’ll crack on with your Heavy Duty pegs tomorrow and bring them to Lincoln 👌🏼👌🏼 you will need a sledgehammer🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thanks Ady! Always a joy to see you & Val! :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 29, 2007
Wantage, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Motorhoming since 2006, 30 years tent camping in Africa
Thanks Ady. One big hammer coming up 🤣

Feb 23, 2021
BURY ST. EDMUNDS
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 670 SLT
Exp
Since 2002
Thank you marshalls and helpers for your efficient parking up. And for arranging the lovely weather.

My only disappointment was discovering that the free G&T in the goody bag was actually non-alcoholic.
The cheesy biscuits were great but I found the star shaped ones were better with marmite 🤣🤣

Jan 12, 2024
Funster No
MH
Boxer
Thanks for a great weekend, lovely to meet so many of you. Special thanks to Mervyn for the walking stick- it definitely helped me getting around. Thanks to Polly and The Hat (I think that’s his name 🤦‍♀️) for looking after me n calling the ambulance about my back. Much appreciated. Hopefully I’ll be up dancing at the next rally!

Jul 27, 2013
Wilts/Oxon border
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since childhood!
I paid £32 last week at a local independent but they are providing a good service here for a fair price.
They were very busy all w/e so clearly had plenty of appreciative customers!

Jul 27, 2013
Wilts/Oxon border
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since childhood!
I can understand that dealers need to move stock around during the show but it’s a bit annoying when the low loader arrives at 4.15am and makes a heck of a racket right next to the Funster Field 😏
Nearly as annoying as the dogs which had a hissy fit for a lengthy period at 1230am on Saturday with what seemed a lengthy spell before anyone did anything about it.😂
Thanks for a great weekend, lovely to meet so many of you. Special thanks to Mervyn for the walking stick- it definitely helped me getting around. Thanks to Polly and The Hat (I think that’s his name 🤦‍♀️) for looking after me n calling the ambulance about my back. Much appreciated. Hopefully I’ll be up dancing at the next rally!
noticed the ambulance when I had to move out of its way and wondered who was having a disappointing/worrying weekend. Glad you had prompt care and hope you’re up and dancing well before next year!

Adding my thanks to the Marshalls and everyone involved in sorting out the Funster section.
I met some lovely folk on the rally field, and met up with friends in the show. The weekend was fabulous and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Now to sort out all the ‘post trip’ stuff before heading out again next weekend!

bigtwin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006
There were at least another four because mine isn’t there in that pic, and there were another two alongside me and one in front! 😁

I did endeavour to count those that weren’t visible but the scope for error was significant. 😎

Ian

bigtwin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006
Just arrived home and would like to thank the marshalls for their sterling efforts throughout the weekend.

It was great to see old friends again and to make new acquaintances too.

We really enjoyed the weekend and look forward to attending again next year.

Ian

brynric

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2009
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Pilote G600
Exp
A good weekend meeting up with old friends. Many thanks to the folk (you know who you are) who made it so easy and enjoyable.

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Another big thanks to all involved in managing the Funster rally field. Also to Chocky Boy for acting as courier of a Cinch Hub from Drax.
We all had a great time (5x vans) aided by good weather. Only spent £50 on accessories but a bit more on food and drink!
Until next year, keep on trucking👍

Sep 18, 2017
N. Lincs
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2014
Our thanks as usual to the Marshalls, thanks in particular to Rob who got soaked whilst showing us to our pitch. Great weekend again with a field full of friendly Funsters. 👍

Mar 9, 2015
Heywood, Gtr. Manchester.
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Since 2008
Another big thanks to all involved in managing the Funster rally field. Also to Chocky Boy for acting as courier of a Cinch Hub from Drax.
We all had a great time (5x vans) aided by good weather. Only spent £50 on accessories but a bit more on food and drink!
Until next year, keep on trucking👍
Glad you got the delivery Carol. Thanks John Chocy boy x

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
West Yorkshire occasionally
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
No thanks, I’m sorted, thanks for your interest tho’.

thanks but i asked about 5 days ago 🤣

IMG_1173.png

Last edited:

ludo

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 12, 2011
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 1990
What a wonderful weekend. Weather couldn't have been better, thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of the show and it was great to meet friends old and new. It was lovely to see Polly there too.

Many, many thanks to the marshalls for all their support too. What a great team they are!!!

Looking forward to Lincoln now.

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
What a wonderful weekend. Weather couldn't have been better, thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of the show and it was great to meet friends old and new. It was lovely to see Polly there too.

Many, many thanks to the marshalls for all their support too. What a great team they are!!!

Looking forward to Lincoln now.
Have you found the cause of your breakdown Rex .. was it just a flat battery?

ludo

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 12, 2011
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 1990
Yes, all ok now, many thanks for the push, (up hill as well)! Having pedals fitted at the back next week so should be easier for you than pushing for future such events..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back