Rally Malvern Country and Western (1 Viewer)

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
For those than fancy another visit to Malvern this year , funflair has just pointed out there one more event at the end of September. Previously just the Malvern caravan show , Warners now have full control of the event and it’s now called the Malvern Caravan and motorhome show for the first time this year . Price is £55 for 4 nights camping of entertainment (Saturday night headline is £7 extra ) . Currently no Fun area and 10 units would be needed I believe. Separate thread here

Last edited:

stewartwebr

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Morelo Empire Liner
Exp
36 years and 16 motorhomes
Not related to the Malvern Show, but talking to the organisers at Malvern they mentioned the Peterborough Showground has been sold so next years Peterborough show shall be the last one. The end of an era.

Apr 6, 2019
Eye, Peterborough, UK
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
FourWinds Windsport 6.8L V10
Not related to the Malvern Show, but talking to the organisers at Malvern they mentioned the Peterborough Showground has been sold so next years Peterborough show shall be the last one. The end of an era.
If anyone is interested this is a news article - Indoor events to carry one but the land outside to be re-purposed it appears. :(

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk...spectator-events-looking-for-new-home-3740482

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 10, 2021
West Midlands, UK
Funster No
MH
Ace Siena
It was nice to meet fellow funsters at the weekend thanks Jim and Sian

Attachments

• Funsters Field 2022.jpg
    Funsters Field 2022.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
  • Malvern Show 2022.jpg
    Malvern Show 2022.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 45
Dec 2, 2010
Hollywood, Birmingham.
Funster No
MH
A Class Laika
Exp
Since 2011
Another great show to catch up with funsters. The weather was great and thanks to Jim, Sian, Polly, Dave, Robin, Janine and Rob. Thanks also to Shirley (Sheddy) for the Sangria, yummy)
Pauline and Mike

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
All pitched up at Pershore after a great weekend at Malvern.thanks to Jim,Sian,Dave,Polly,Janine ,Rob and Dave for marshalling and looking after everyone. Tea,coffee and biccies etc.
A great show and we enjoyed watching the zombie dancing. :rofl: (y)
Are we on your ignore list then Jim?

Hurt now! 😭 ..... :roflmto:

Jan 18, 2016
Rhayader, Powys
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer 335 LWB
Exp
Enjoyed the show and meeting new members, bought a brilliant quest off one of the funsters, Jean and Dave,I hope ive got your names right a big thanks not only for the quest but also other advise you gave me.🤗Sorry Wendy that you missed out. Better luck next time. It’s the first time that I have got a bargin. Thanks to Jim,sian,Polly,Dave and other marshals for doing a good job. Tea and nibbles are much appreciated.

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Thats us arrived home again after finding a new pub stop last night. (y) A big thanks to Jim, Sian and the rest of the marshalls and helpers for all the hard work that went into making the meet a great success.

Mar 12, 2012
Bridgend, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Just started!
We had a lovely time with MHF at Malvern, a most relaxing time. I hope we provided good entertainment while putting our awning up for the very first time - must have been like a sketch from a Carry On Camping film :) :) :)
We really appreciate all the hard work that goes on behind the scenes both on the run up to the show and during the show itself, it's very much appreciated so a huge thank you from us (y)(y)

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Great to see everyone looking so well ...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back