Rally Chat Lyndon Top 25th to 30th July 2024 (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
We’re both home just now after filling up with gas and derv!
It was nice putting a face to names i haven’t met before and thanks chatteris for putting up with us as neighbours, even if we were parked the wrong way round :doh: (fish and chips were calling)😉👍
Many thanks to DavidG58 for organising this again, hopefully on again next year??? Count us in!!👍👍

Also DavidG58 thanks for awning tips😉👍 and I had a cold fridge with cold cider thanks to Paul Two on Tour for being on the end of the phone for the previous few days👍

All in all a great end to a stressful week👍

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
We’re both home just now after filling up with gas and derv!
It was nice putting a face to names i haven’t met before and thanks chatteris for putting up with us as neighbours, even if we were parked the wrong way round :doh: (fish and chips were calling)😉👍
Many thanks to DavidG58 for organising this again, hopefully on again next year??? Count us in!!👍👍

Also DavidG58 thanks for awning tips😉👍 and I had a cold fridge with cold cider thanks to Paul Two on Tour for being on the end of the phone for the previous few days👍

All in all a great end to a stressful week👍
Thanks for the water pump fix.a star.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 21, 2007
Kings Ripton, Huntingdon
Funster No
MH
RP Rebellion 2025
Exp
Since 2007
Home safely - thanks to all. It's a great location for a few days in the sunshine, isn't it.

Of course, huge appreciation to DavidG58 & his 1st wife Bev for all their usual hospitality & generosity.

Until next year...
It was a pleasure to see you again Stephen. Next year again hopefully 🙏👍

OP
OP
DavidG58
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Our turn to go today 🙁 along with most others , we have had some fantastic weather and great chats while here

Some catch ups, some new to us funsters, 16 motorhomes made a nice amount for coffee and cakes and a few rounds of Bob’s (Now Bev’s) Blocks which along with rounding up fish and chip payments collected £120 over the weekend

Due to my recent diagnosis it was agreed, following my proposal, to donate to Prostate Cancer 🙂🙏

IMG_2750.png

Done, many thanks to all for coming and interacting , it would appear this might now be on the ‘rally calendar’ 😁 it will be my pleasure if wanted again next year

Ven

Aug 15, 2008
East Sussex and beyond
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
Thank you David and Bev for a lovely chilled meet in a lovely spot - and for giving us the cool spot 😉

Apologies we weren’t too sociable due to the dog. Although she was doing a good impression of being 💯 she’s still having her ups and downs.

Hope everyone has good trips whichever direction you’re heading in.

Nov 15, 2023
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
We’re back now, thanks to you all for making us feel so welcome at out first ever Rally / meet, it was great to meet you all.

A big thanks to David and Bev for being such wonderful hosts

A big thanks to LennyHB for bringing the battery for me and giving a 10 year warranty 🤣

Hope so see you all again next year

Richard, Louise and Poppy

Apr 9, 2014
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Back home trying to cool house 🥵

Thanks to David and Bev for all their efforts it was managed marvellously. A lovely break, great size and good to see some old faces and some new to us 👍.

But must try to get there earlier next time for F&C 😁

Sep 28, 2021
Worcester, UK
Funster No
MH
LMC premium I650G
Exp
35y tugging + 2 in Motorhome
Great weekend thanks to David and Bev they even managed great weather although I paid for it this afternoon when putting water in van at York collapsed on the floor through dehydration 😂😂😂 all good now after 3l of water😂😂😂😂

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Back home in sunny Scotland after a lovely weekend, thanks to DavidG58 and Bev for organising and keeping us entertained.

Really nice to catch up with old friends and meet some new ones, we’ll certainly be up for it again, as what’s not to like when the following are provided.
Great location
Great people
Great weather
Great Fish & Chips
And even better cakes.

Thanks again

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.