Rally Chat Lyndon Top 25th to 30th July 2024 (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
OP
OP
DavidG58
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Fish and Chip order placed, cod and chips ( I have opted for small chips) portions were huge last year

Had to have 6.00 collection as they are too busy later, if anybody needs to cancel if they won’t be there by 6.15 reply here please I will remove your order

I have chosen to not have salt and vinegar on any to avoid confusion

Price is £9.50 if anybody doesn’t have cash we can sort a bank transfer on the day, we will be paying cash on collection

Bev is going to be there for the whole weekend this year not collecting on her way from work , but will be bring her car

Please note unless you are included on the list on page one you will not be getting F&C 🤔👍

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Fish and Chip order placed, cod and chips ( I have opted for small chips) portions were huge last year

Had to have 6.00 collection as they are too busy later, if anybody needs to cancel if they won’t be there by 6.15 reply here please I will remove your order

I have chosen to not have salt and vinegar on any to avoid confusion

Price is £9.50 if anybody doesn’t have cash we can sort a bank transfer on the day, we will be paying cash on collection

Bev is going to be there for the whole weekend this year not collecting on her way from work , but will be bring her car

Please note unless you are included on the list on page one you will not be getting F&C 🤔👍
We’ll be there around 6.15-6.30 so that will be fine, just don’t let Lenny HB near them🤣🤣🤣

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
DavidG58 we’re thinking of bringing Sophie’s pop up quest, I assume the site will have no issues with this. I could check their details but I’m sure you’ll be quicker 😂

OP
OP
DavidG58
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
DavidG58 we’re thinking of bringing Sophie’s pop up quest, I assume the site will have no issues with this. I could check their details but I’m sure you’ll be quicker 😂

No problems at all, they are very relaxed about things, although they do notice if you don’t leave on your due date :whistle2:

OP
OP
DavidG58
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Do we need to book in with anyone on arrival

I hope to be there about 1.00 on Thursday, our area ‘should’ be to the right before you get to the barrier

If before me just pick a place round the outside of the field , you won’t be asked to move 👍

Someone will be round to check you are booked, but they tell that from your registration so may not even speak to you

I say ‘should’ be on that field because LT is run from Cumbria and they don’t communicate well with LT site 🙄🤔

It will be fine 😁 see you soon

OP
OP
DavidG58
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Bring hats and sun tan lotion, weather looks good for the weekend 😁

IMG_2737.png

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
Lorraine has been busy today so if anyone fancies a cuppa and a cake on Friday early afternoon pop round, not sure I could resist them until Sunday morning 😂😂

View attachment 927457
Save me one (or three)🤣🤣🤣🤣

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
Save me one (or three)🤣🤣🤣🤣
lorger I’m only kidding, we’re having the week from hell, so we will have to dip out of the cake club as Mrs Westy has NO time at all to bake owt!🤷‍♂️😔😔
Have to settle for a mouldy old tunnocks that I found in van from a previous trip to Switzerland 😁😁

OP
OP
DavidG58
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
lorger so we will have to dip out of the cake club as Mrs Westy has NO time at all to bake owt!🤷‍♂️😔😔

Please don’t swerve the cake options, you don’t need to bring a cake, based on last year we could have gone once round the whole campsite and still had overs 😁

Based on the weather prospects and Lorraine’s total lack of quantity control 🤔🤣 and our contribution alone we can do cake right through the weekend for those that want to 👍

Nothing is compulsory but neither is anything exclusive 👍

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
lorger I’m only kidding, we’re having the week from hell, so we will have to dip out of the cake club as Mrs Westy has NO time at all to bake owt!🤷‍♂️😔😔
Have to settle for a mouldy old tunnocks that I found in van from a previous trip to Switzerland 😁😁

As David says there’s more than enough to go round and once you taste them one might be enough 😂😂😂

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
Please don’t swerve the cake options, you don’t need to bring a cake, based on last year we could have gone once round the whole campsite and still had overs 😁

Based on the weather prospects and Lorraine’s total lack of quantity control 🤔🤣 and our contribution alone we can do cake right through the weekend for those that want to 👍

Nothing is compulsory but neither is anything exclusive 👍
It’s a shame really as she does a really nice Black Forest Gateaux🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
I was going to bake today but had to spend most of my day trying to help Graham get the plastic inner panel back on the blasted hab door 😨😨😨. Whoever designed that Hymer door should be shot!
Recovering with a nice glass of wine now, and will be up early to bake tomorrow morning.:giggle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back