Lounge chair storage (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Sep 30, 2022
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68
I have a 2022. AS Nuevo which we like a lot. One issue remains frustrating however the question of lounge chair storage. We have two quest chairs (see attached photos) that we have to put into the shower when travelling and under the van when on site.

I am planning to get a bag to put them min so when we get on site we can leave them outside. I have tried putting them on the end of the bike rack (we go everywhere with our bikes) but they won’t fit. I had thought about perhaps getting the fiamma frame and somehow altering this so that I can store chairs above the bikes. Any thoughts / suggestions would be appreciated. Has anyone else resolved this and can send a photo?
IMG_4796.jpeg
IMG_4771.jpeg
IMG_4795.jpeg

Regards

BOOMEL

CAB96

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 31, 2021
Stockport, UK
Funster No
MH
T6 Leisuredrive
Exp
4+
We got a heavy duty bag made by "bagsandcoversdirect" (discount available with either of the Clubs) to store them under the van, and then crammed them in when we drove off.

In the end we got a Towbox.

If you had a PVC I would suggest a door mounted rack, and something like the Fiamma box raised up over the bikes.

Sep 29, 2019
Funster No
MH
Forte
Exp
10years
Coming at it from a different angle. We have a PVC and use collapsable chairs. The large ones are almost like loungers Decathlon MH500 chair and I've enjoyed many a fine snooze in one. They fold up to almost nothing. I'd love something bigger but with bikes on the back all the time, no roof space due to solar, I didn't want to be messing around with limited space on the inside.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back