Looking for Lowered E-Bike Carrier in Manchester (1 Viewer)

Apr 24, 2024
Funster No
MH
mooveo pilote
Hi,
I have an e bike and will need a carrier that can be lowered as have storage door on back of Motorhome so too high to lift up. Any suggestions and fitters in the Manchester area ?
Thanks K

Feb 14, 2021
Milton Keynes, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 727G
Exp
19 month year 18000 miles UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Germany, Italy. Campsites and off Grid.
This one may do it? As for fitting - any decent motorhome dealer will fit it. This one fitted for me at Camper UK in Lincoln cost about Ā£1100 all in.

May 14, 2014
Funster No
MH
Now a little one
I've got a BR Systems electric bike lift fitted on my Chausson 530 as it has the garage door in the rear panel. Lifts two Giant ebikes with no problem.

The bike rack allows the garage door to open upwards when the rack is in its highest position and lowers to about 30cm from the ground so loading the ebikes is an easy task.

Link below to Road Pro who sell in the UK.

Mine may be for sale if we (me and SWMBO) can agree on a pvc conversion, which is proving somewhat challengingšŸ˜

Jul 10, 2017
Ireland
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
This one may do it? As for fitting - any decent motorhome dealer will fit it. This one fitted for me at Camper UK in Lincoln cost about Ā£1100 all in.

Ive just had the electric version fitted and will be putting the bikes on for the first time tomorrow prior to our journey to Portsmouth to catch the Bilbao ferry . Iā€™ll post up a review !
A and E Leisure in Northwich fitted it , not too far from Mancunialand !

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back