Lithium conversion, thanks ! (8 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jan 18, 2019
Cuesta Blanca, Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exis
Exp
Since 2010
Having read most of every lithium thread I decided to get a professional to do it for me*, but from my reading at least I knew what I wanted and what I didn't.

I also read a lot about cooking with 'lectric and I've sourced an induction hob (Ikea) which stores in the existing gas grill and a 3.8l 1500w airfryer that stores in the gas oven. All the rattly pans, shelves etc removed and stored in the shed. Three pan set of Ingenio induction pans and a 1300w toaster complete the cookery side of things - and the Navigator has a new hairdrier !

So, thanks everyone for all the advice.

Renogy 2kw inverter, remotely switched
Victron 50a B2B
Eleksol 300ah
AC auto-change-over EHU/Inverter
3 way fridge & Truma electric element prevented from running off inverter, but runs on EHU
EBL charges lithium at my discretion on the 'friendliest to Lithium' setting (we hardly ever need to use EHU, but ...)

*coz I'm decrepit

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2017
Funster No
You came to the same conclusion as me. I have a reasonable understanding after research but it's not something to mess up, so after consulting with someone on here I do consider an expert I am getting it done in a couple of weeks. We are using Offgrid Power Solutions, based on recommendations, but I'm sure there are others.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back