Lithium Battery dead on site (4 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Sep 22, 2023
Funster No
MH
4 berth coachbuilt
I find my NDS Energy Meter does a good job of keeping me informed about the SoC on my lithium batteries.

The remote display is right by my chair. Just a touch and it lights up.

OP
OP
Ejaydee

Ejaydee

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2018
Penzance in (usually) sunny Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Roller Team T 590
Exp
Since retiring
Quick update, Kannon Fodda came to my van and checked the setting in the Victron app. For some reason the profiles were all wrong, the only thing we thought could possibly have done that, was the app has been updated, the latest time was last week. I have never opened the various options, simply because I do not understand them, I had left everything as set by Vanbitz a couple of years ago, other than updating the app when requested to do so! As far as I was concerned the system was working fine for me, so leave well alone! Anyway, I drove 80 odd miles today and am now on a CAMC site and on EHU, so I will sleep easy tonight. Many, many thanks to everyone who provided very helpful suggestions or comments, MHF at its best. đź‘Źđź‘Źđź‘Ź

May 7, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Malibu Van 640 LE K
Exp
Since 2003
If your battery has bluetooth you need to protect it with a password or pin number. There are suggestions on another thread that someone’s bluetooth enabled battery may have been interfered with by another person with the bluetooth app. Mixed blessing adding bluetooth to lithium batteries, not all of them have it or need it.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Quick update, Kannon Fodda came to my van and checked the setting in the Victron app. For some reason the profiles were all wrong,

Is your bluetooth code 000000? Most people leave it there, and it seems some people delight in logging in and playing with settings.

Snap, just read the post above.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back