Link to an online map of France clearly marking toll and non-toll sections of motorways? (2 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Apr 1, 2024
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Hobby T500 LHD
Exp
Spring 2024
Can someone give me a link to an online map of France clearly marking toll and non-toll sections of motorways? Has to be on line as I am mid holiday and on my way back through France tomorrow.

I can find plenty of online references to motorways that are completely toll free. What I want is something that clearly marks toll-free sections so that I can turn off before the peage to help plan my route. Satnav is set to avoid toll roads save in Switzerland where I have the E-vignette but I really do like to take an overview and be prepared for road closures and diversions.

Just in case it makes any difference I am heading from Zug To Dieppe over two days with an overnight stop just south of Saint-Dizier

OP
OP
PlacidoD
Apr 1, 2024
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Hobby T500 LHD
Exp
Spring 2024
Useful information. Thank you. But I am not sure how easy it will be to find one tomorrow when I am en route.

Sep 30, 2021
South West, UK
Funster No
MH
Wildax PVC
Exp
2yrs in & over 20% of nights 'out'
What I want is something that clearly marks toll-free sections so that I can turn off before the peage to help plan my route
Do you have access to Google Maps?

In settings/navigation settings, you can switch on the option to avoid toll roads and it will route you accordingly.

Screenshot_2024-09-08-20-52-56-927_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Sprinter 416 Auto
Exp
Since 1968'ish
You can try viamichelin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements