Sep

Rally Lincoln Motorhome Show September 2023 (1 Viewer)

tonyandcarol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2016
Spilsby Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Niesman bischoff Fla
Exp
since 2005
Thanks the marshals and we hope everybody has had a great time, for all those that think "that guy in the MORELO is a bit unsociable" I am sorry, I am usually very sociable and like saying hello to neighbors and meeting new funsters, on this occasion and some will know I had a problem with one eye so took myself into Boots optician in Lincoln on Friday lunchtime, well they sent me to A&E so long story short I discharged myself last night after 28+ hours most spent sat in a chair in waiting area with no food and i didn't drink enough so by 4:30 am I went dizzy and hit the floor so it all kicked off, then 8:30 last night they wanted me/us to wait another overnight to most likely be discharged anyway without and further treatment so I flipped and signed the for and got back to the van last night 10 pm and then realised I still had the hospital cannula in :LOL: thanks to the site medical for removing said cannula and many thanks to the funsters who knew the score and offered practical help as usual.

Wish me luck with Jens driving lessons;) I am still officially OK to drive but this has just highlighted how catastrophic it would be if i was stopped suddenly and Jen had not had any previous experience, the A15 would not be a good place to start.
Hope you get well soon Martin.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back