Light warning light on dash.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+
2007 Hymer B class / Ducato 3.0

First run out in new to us van and I get a warning light on dash. Fiat manual is saying exterior bulb blown.......or about to blow. Cheers, last bits handy! 🤣 Checked all lights but all seems working? Any ideas please chaps?
Ta👍

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
autocruise Rhythm
Exp
Most of my life in one form or another
As above , if nothing has blown its more than likely corrosion in one of the bulb sockets.. systematically remove bulbs and clean everything up.
Had the same in ours

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
zaskar
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+
Brilliant! Thanks so much guys. Got a week at destination to check each socket. Good call on the number plate light. Forgot to check that but I do know "Henry"s had an advisory 2 years running on that and dealer reconed he'd sorted it. I'll see when we stop for the night tonight.
Thanks all 👍

OP
OP
zaskar
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+
Brilliant! Thanks so much guys. Got a week at destination to check each socket. Good call on the number plate light. Forgot to check that but I do know "Henry"s had an advisory 2 years running on that and dealer reconed he'd sorted it. I'll see when we stop for the night tonight.
Thanks all 👍
Ps. How peed off am I sat here typing this when Mrs Zaskar is having a ball driving us up the M6........ It's MY toy ,🤣🤣🤣

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil Terrestra
Exp
Since 2004
Call in at a Toolstation or Screwfix or similar to get Contact Cleaner if you do not already have some.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
A class Pilote
Exp
Is there some issues with fitting LED’s that the system cannot recognise and thinks there is a duff bulb. Maybe someone has fitted some LED’s?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back