LiFePO4 battery prices set to fall rapidly? (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
I have been banging that drum for a long time on here and no one believes me. Same with population peaking.

Oh well, eventually people will see :)

As far back as 2017 I was noticing China's outstanding performance beating it's own ambitious targets (here)
in 2019 I was again pointing this out (here and here.)
To mention just a few, I have constantly brought it up and been shot down.

China will overtake pretty much every significant western nation on the renewables stuff and will make us all look very stupid in the future.
Their target is 2060. But like all previous and current targets I suspect they will beat it handily. Our 2050 target is not that ambitious and we have taken our foot off the pedal. So by 2050 China is likely to be at or close to net zero and we won't be.
People won't listen they're too busy saying we ought to mine more coal and not worry about pollution rather than move forwards. If only we were really interested in a high wage high skill economy.

Jun 10, 2018
Funster No
Yes what I call a overkill, but, I'm told by other Suppliers of other makes that that it's the very top of the makes it's got so much stuff inside , I bought it when I ordered the last disastrous Motorhome through a Main Dealer(s) who are also a disaster!!šŸ˜­
They are the best in the field by a long shot, could do with their prices coming down a bit to make them more competitive to all the other brands but just to give you an insight a lot of brands claim they have an internal temp sensor. Any super-b battery has 12 temp sensors inside it and can be configured to communicate with any ci-bus or can open system, really good stuff just shame it comes at a price

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back