Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Oct 18, 2021
Mid Devon
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact SC
Exp
Camping since 1954, MoHo 2022
I’ve been using a Lebara 99p SIM with 15gb data in the second slot of the router for the past 6 months, which has worked both in the U.K. and EU, but the deal expires at the end of the month and reverts to £7.90 so I’ve cancelled it.

There’s another £1 for 7 months deal for the same SIM available until 8th August from a link on the Money Saving Expert web app, (maybe on the website as well?), but allegedly only for ‘new customers’. Well here’s the thing, I’m rotating two email addresses at the end of each special offer period, and provided I log in with the non-current one I can access the deal. So essentially a £1 SIM with 15gb of data, all of which is available for EU roaming, all year round! Hope it’s of interest to someone.

OP
OP
Orion
Oct 18, 2021
Mid Devon
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact SC
Exp
Camping since 1954, MoHo 2022
I did the same but ported my number over to another provider for a month then got the deal for the 35gb for £1.90 for the next 6 months and ported back

Luckily as it’s for only for data use in a router I don’t have to worry about porting numbers around, but good to know it also works for that as well. (y)

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
I did the same but ported my number over to another provider for a month then got the deal for the 35gb for £1.90 for the next 6 months and ported back
Who did you port your number to for the month as I’m thinking of doing it with Nick’s phone after our next overseas trip as Lebara is otherwise good but he only has 5GB of data. I hadn’t better screw it up! He does computer stuff but I’m in charge of phones!

Sep 10, 2012
worcester
Funster No
MH
Sunliving van
Exp
Lebara will cut you off if you use their SIM more in Europe than you do in the UK.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

The Coops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2019
The Fylde
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact DL
Exp
Yes, thank you
Who did you port your number to for the month as I’m thinking of doing it with Nick’s phone after our next overseas trip as Lebara is otherwise good but he only has 5GB of data. I hadn’t better screw it up! He does computer stuff but I’m in charge of phones!
RWG one month at at time

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back