Leamington parkrun CV32 7UA (1 Viewer)

Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Hi,
we are travelling to the area in May and are looking for an overnight nearby. Does anyone know if you can park overnight in the leisure centre carpark ? Park4night says no height barrier on the first car park on the right?
Also happy to cycle a few miles (<5) to the parkrun which is actually on Newbold Comyn.
The other option is Warwick Racecourse parkrun but of course the campsite is fully booked already. :X3:

Jun 30, 2022
Funster No
MH
burstner lyseo 590
Next to Warwick racecourse site is a height barriered car park but if you call the warden (phone number on signage) they will let you in and out

Jan 23, 2019
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Hi. Kenilworth Rugby Club have touring pitches. I heard you have to book access through PitchUp now, so here is the link
Rugby Club.
Never used it but hear it is okay.

OP
OP
MichelleRyall
Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Hi. Kenilworth Rugby Club have touring pitches. I heard you have to book access through PitchUp now, so here is the link
Rugby Club.
Never used it but hear it is okay.
Thank you. Funnily enough we are there on the Saturday night as our daughter is in a CrossFit comp at Stoneleigh on the Sunday. We did think about staying on the Friday but weren’t sure how busy the A road was to cycle on. We could take the motorhome I guess and just return to the rugby club later if we didn’t cycle. (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back