Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil Terrestra
Exp
Since 2004
It looks as though the site has been hit with some strange Chinese posts. That seems to have managed to change the site language to Swedish. I have reported to Jim

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
I always thought nothing could happen if you didn’t click on any links , I just report when seen

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
It looks as though the site has been hit with some strange Chinese posts. That seems to have managed to change the site language to Swedish. I have reported to Jim
What did you do that for?:swear2:

It's the only posts that Funsters can understand on a Friday night!:whistle2:

Jim

Ringleader
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
If you come across any spam posts, please report them using the button at the bottom left of each post. By clicking it, you ensure I’ll see it. If a couple of you report the same post, it will automatically be hidden from public view until I can address it.

Usually, you don’t see much spam because I delete it from the forum every day sometime around 4:30 am The odd occasion I might be a bit later, but I've never missed a single morning doing that in 17 years!

However, these pesky Chinese spammers are hitting us between 1 a.m. and 3 a.m and while our anti spam systems catches most of it, some gets through.

Please report it as soon as you spot it. Sometimes people just shout me by highlighting my name in a post, saying something like "Jim we've got spammers". that won't work, it needs to be the report button to get my attention. Thanks for your help!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Usually, you don’t see much spam because I delete it from the forum every day sometime around 4:30 am The odd occasion I might be a bit later, but I've never missed a single morning doing that in 17 years!
Wow!

MichaelT

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago I 143 LE
Exp
Since 2016
I missed a call on my phone yesterday but the caller left a voicemail. Retrieved said VM and it was all in chinese or japanese:unsure:

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Scout
Exp
Since 2016
Well you must be doing a good job as I never realised the forum got spammed. At first I was expecting a punchline to the OP's post!😂

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!

Insomniacs Rule 😄
I was thinking that as most of the Chinese spam arrives between 1-3:00 maybe Jim (notice how I never "tagged" him!:whew:) should be getting up earlier so nothing gets through to us extremely busy Funsters.

Rumour tells China hasn't discovered Coventry as yet so I'll have a week or two off reporting but I'll confirm when I return!(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back