Kustom carpet

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since 2014
Another vote for. We drove 300 miles from Perth to Barnsley on Tuesday. Dropped off 7 carpets and a mat from our Hymer at 5pm. Picked up new carpets at 3pm Wednesday and drove 300 miles home again. Mad, I know.

Just laid them in the van. Fitted perfectly. £255.

The original carpets had a plastic/rubber backing so were quite rigid. The new carpets have a softer pile and are a bit less rigid. Only time will tell whether they might ruck up.

Excellent service and a very obliging guy in the shop - Ross.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
charliesgrandad
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Comanche
Exp
Since 2010
We did get them to do ours and I dont regret it they did them without a template they got the info from Autotrail,they fitted spot on and we chose the premier ones, well worth every penny

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Autoquest 155 2016
Exp
Since 2020
We did get them to do ours and I dont regret it they did them without a template they got the info from Autotrail,they fitted spot on and we chose the premier ones, well worth every penny
How much was a set?
2 or 3 carpet pieces?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2004. Tugger 10 years on and off
They made up my carpets some years ago. Still look like new.They used to make Bailey caravan carpets.

• Informative
Reactions: f6c
Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Timberland Endeavour
We had a set made a few months ago, they didn't have the templates so we took the old ones down in the car that was on a Thursday. New ones delivered following Monday.
Excellent service, good carpets and also received 3 mats from the surplus off cuts.
Cost £200 cash would have been 240 but we gave them the old ones for future use.
Cheers, Dave

Reactions: f6c
Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
eight years in theory, a newby in practice!!!
They make all the carpets for most British made vans. I sent them details of our van, model, year etc and received a box of 20 or so samples to choose from. They quoted £245 which included 4 carpets plus one for the cab. I've not ordered them yet but when I lifted one of the carpets in the van it had a label with their name on it. We've had the van from new so they're the originals (y)

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back