Just finished pimping what goes in the garage. (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
OP
OP
daveclare
Jun 26, 2018
North West
Funster No
MH
Florium Wincester
Exp
Europe & USA since April '21
And here is my previous shopping trolley with 64 litres of water.

Plus....

12 empanadas and two loaves of bread under the seat ::bigsmile:
IMG_20230115_095602315_HDR.jpg

Chipster

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Getting there!
Yes. There's a story....I was having my ducati jetted at Motrac and was introduced to a guy who raced at Daytona and owned Quill exhausts. I met him a couple of years later wanting an exhaust made for my CCM. He said he'd introduce me to the Bladon brothers, who 'might' work on my engine. Because they were very choosy and busy building engines for race teams, with English and Japanese bikes.

What clinched it was, I told them I used to race scooters and they were really interested. So in between them building their own dyno! They built my 710 engine. Best bit was I saw the jet engine in it's initial stages. I think a couple of years before they started working on it with Jaguar. They were going to use two to power the battery chargers on the Jag, if I can remember right.

Their workshops and engineering shops were amazing. Sad that it never came off with Jaguar. They were really interesting people.
Yes. I’ve done work on some of their machines in the past. They were great to work with and I remember they had an old Massey 35 they stripped and rebuilt just for doing the grass. Great people too.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back