Rally JUNE 12th RVOC & FUNSTER's Southport (2 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

Gollom

Free Member
Apr 6, 2014
Preston, Lancs
Funster No
MH
Hymer B534 (1994) - Hetty
Exp
Since 2014
We should be there 12'ish. Probably hear us before you see us - these old Talbot diesel engines are certainly "industrial" :rolleyes:

"Now I'm SURE 3rd gear is in there somewhere...." :unsure:

Fletton

Free Member
Oct 19, 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky I Plus 650LG
Exp
First MoHo - April 2015
Hi peeps

Quick question... Getting MH ready for travelling to see you all later today...

Do I need to fill the water tank right up?..

Cheers

John T

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Two old nags :giggler:

image.jpg

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Fantastic weekend Shirl& Graham you both have worked so hard you have put your heart and souls into making this weekend abrilliant for us all . We have never laughed so much , last night the comedians were FANTASTIC . We are so looking forward to today . Must go and buy a water pistol though . :) Have fun everyone x

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

triclops

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Born again
We had a brilliant weekend at Pleasureland and much prefer the arena to the carpark even if we were snugged in together. The go-karts and swan racing were just silly enough for us and the Saturday night entertainment was outstanding.
Shame about the restaurant and the meal (what meal? we complained and sent ours back and never saw a main course again) - but that was definitely out of your control :swear2:
One blip in a magic weekend - I hope that Shirley and Graham will go ahead and organize another Southport :clap::clap:

Gollom

Free Member
Apr 6, 2014
Preston, Lancs
Funster No
MH
Hymer B534 (1994) - Hetty
Exp
Since 2014
Huge thanks from Sue and I for our very first Funsters meet. What a great bunch of barmy people. As I sit here, Sue is browsing Hymers.............. :) :eek:

[TerminatorVoice] We'll be back [/TerminatorVoice]

And special thanks to Shirley & Graham for organising it all. Next year Shirley, why not allocate some specific individual tasks to people so the load is shared? I'm sure nobody will mind?

P.S. Anybody planning on selling a Hymer later this year? lol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Shirley &. Graham thank you for a great weekend just loved the venue and the town, the entertainment for the whole weekend and the work that you put in to make sure every one had a good time , and arranging for good weather all weekend was magic. :dogthanks: Carol & Eddie.

Smokeyjoe

Free Member
May 17, 2015
West Kirby
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Years
Had a great time on our first rally with the funsters! So glad our friends introduced us to your club! Massive thanks to Shirley & Graham for a great rally. Everyone was very friendly, and we hope to see you all soon.
xxxxxxxx
Smokeyjoe

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011

Thanks @graham&shirley for organising the meet and letting me join in Saturday night, good to see @andy63 and Mavis and Joy @movan who discovered that you can lead a horse to the dancefloor but you can't make him dance:).....sorry I couldn't stay longer

Had a great time(y)

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
A big thank you to @graham&shirley, it was a fantastic weekend and we thoroughly enjoyed it.
Great hosts, venue, and location. We really appreciate your hard efforts into making sure everyone had a great time!

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
A big thank you to @graham&shirley for a great weekend at southport.
The go-karts were great fun but the swan race was even better, even though we were slightly wet:reel:the weather could not have been better, great site for a bike ride, we did 12 to bank on Friday to the tea room (not the pub)!!
See you all next year:party2:

Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since Dec 2008 after 10 years caravanning
Great weekend Shirley & Graham spot on , thanks for all your hard work mucho appreciated , will see you on the next one

Sue & Eric x

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
@graham&shirley Just want to ditto everything that has already been said. Excellent weekend, thank you so much for all your hard work, hope it paid dividends for you to see so many people having fun! Weather was well ordered and very well received!:coolest: Loved the Arena, far better than the car park and your plans for next year are fan-bloomin-tastic!!!!!
Already making plans for The Swans REVENGE!........ :lipssealed:
:thanks4:Andrea Jeff 'n' Bobbie x

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
hi graham and Shirley @graham&shirley .. just adding my thanks for all the hard work and effort that went into this one.. had a great time with all the usual suspects ive come to know and met a few more new ones..
Mavis has asked that I pass on her thanks to you all as well for the warm and kind welcome she received and hopes to see you all again at some point (preferably in spain lol.. )
thanks again ..
Andy

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
It sounds like everyone had a ball. (y)

Rita and I are just sorry that we had to pull out, and by the time I got the consultant's "all clear" to drive, it was too late to do anything about it, however Graham & Shirley, Rita and I are both glad that the whole weekend was a great success for you. (y)

Cheers for now,

Jock & Rita. :)

Dec 23, 2009
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
Atoutrial tracker
Exp
Since 2004
We would like to thank Graham & Shirley for a great weekend. What a laugh we had. So much was organised for us all and it all went to clockwork. It's not an easy task to pull everyone together and prepare plans for so many people and their moho's
Thanks again !

DP+JAY

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 17, 2010
Dalbeattie
Funster No
MH
Laika 5009
Exp
since 2007, 25 years tuggin before that.
Thanks both for a fabulous weekend, we thoroughly enjoyed it and hope you organise many more.

Dave and Jay

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back