LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640 SGX
Exp
A few years
:oops::oops::oops: quite a drive

Obidos is a nearby village worth a visit in that area, if you're looking for somewhere to look around ?
Escaping the rain for the sunny south. Obidos has been discussed over dinner :) thanks.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
Have you been to Fatima. There is an aire there you can stop on. It was free the last time we went. It's a place of pilgrimage. A local girl saw an apparition of mary. She was disbelieved but then a priest saw the same vision and hey presto a place of pilgrimage was built.
It's a really fascinating place. The church is modern but it's the place behind thd church that is mind-blowing.
It's worth a visit.

OP
OP
Jane And Rog

Jane And Rog

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640 SGX
Exp
A few years
Have you been to Fatima. There is an aire there you can stop on. It was free the last time we went. It's a place of pilgrimage. A local girl saw an apparition of mary. She was disbelieved but then a priest saw the same vision and hey presto a place of pilgrimage was built.
It's a really fascinating place. The church is modern but it's the place behind thd church that is mind-blowing.
It's worth a visit.
No, but it is in Mundus, my app. I think the pilgrimage is very soon now. Not sure if we’re now south of it after our race to beat the rain. Thanks for the memory jog.

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
No, but it is in Mundus, my app. I think the pilgrimage is very soon now. Not sure if we’re now south of it after our race to beat the rain. Thanks for the memory jog.
Fatima - second only to Lourdes for religious tat, and sheer wonderment and respect at just how many people believe.

Added to that Santiago de Compostella - not for tat, but for the Cathedral, the town, the pilgrim bars and cafes, and the amazing atmosphere.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

125BEER

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
ITINEO A CLASS
Exp
Since 09 2018
Once again an interesting blog....👍

Just wondered though if you took any baked beans with you 😉
Screenshot_20241007_223117_DuckDuckGo.jpg