Jane & Rog’s Eastwards Coddiwomple (3 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
OP
OP
Jane And Rog

Jane And Rog

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 19, 2019
Ashford, Kent
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640 SGX
Exp
A few years
Jo662 I would recommend going to the Baltics and Poland. Everywhere was pretty easy and safe (except on the wallet for Denmark 💸) the level of English spoken in nearly all of them is great - much better than France or Spain. Better than in the UK in some cases! The food and shopping is good and not challenging - if you eat pigs that is 🐽. The roads are more or less very good (e.g. generally better than Belgian roads :)) and much less busy than the UK or france.

I think the only really challenging this we did this time was the mileage. All the travel was easier than Albania or Morocco.

PxJ

Dec 1, 2021
Bottesford, Nottingham, UK
Funster No
MH
BESSACARR 442
Exp
Another great trip for us all to enjoy, as I’ve said before well written with some fantastic pictures, information & lots of do’s & don’ts & you always give us the good, the not so good & the awful bits in my opinion an honest review as seen through your eyes & experience as being their on the spot!!
Look forward to your next trip & a big thanks for all the hard work & time it takes to create an interesting blog.

OP
OP
Jane And Rog

Jane And Rog

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 19, 2019
Ashford, Kent
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640 SGX
Exp
A few years
Really enjoyed reading this thread as much as your others … thank you as I know it is time consuming. I’m off to try to find your blog to download for future reference now …
Thanks - the blog will also have all our shorter trips so might be worth it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 10, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 309
Exp
since 2011 but years in a caravan
Thank you both, like others really enjoyed reading your interesting and well written journey with some great pictures.
It takes effort and it was appreciated.

Mar 19, 2020
Rossendale
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact DL
Exp
Newbie to MoHo, not to life!
Thank you for the effort and good humour you’ve put in to this thread. It’ll be a great resource for followers in your footsteps.

OP
OP
Jane And Rog

Jane And Rog

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 19, 2019
Ashford, Kent
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640 SGX
Exp
A few years
When's your next jaunt? Can't wait (y)
Probably just to Lancashire to see Rog’s Mum - will be on the blog but not on here. We’ve just finished cleaning the van 2 days later so it won’t be getting dirty any time soon! :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back