RedFrame

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Self Build W907 PVC
Exp
Sept 2017
Just a heads up, we've been running 16 of these for almost a year now and they have been plagued with faults, mainly Ad Blue system failure triggering limited mileage before total shutdown, but also TPMS errors and auto gearbox failures.

Cheers
Red.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Were they fitted with the newer 9 speed auto box? Not Comfortmatics I guess?
LES

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet.
2 years ago our crane service people ( micklegate) changed to Iveco because of availability issues with sprinters, biggest mistake they ever made, loads of problems, I think they got rid of most now👍

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Were they fitted with the newer 9 speed auto box? Not Comfortmatics I guess?
LES
It will be the 8 speed ZF in IVECO daily I think Les :unsure:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Just a heads up, we've been running 16 of these for almost a year now and they have been plagued with faults, mainly Ad Blue system failure triggering limited mileage before total shutdown, but also TPMS errors and auto gearbox failures.

Cheers
Red.
I guess your are the 2.3, the 3 litre 207 hp is the weapon of choice for the likes of N+B, Concorde, Phoenix and Morelo plus a few others, I frequent the German Liner forum and have seen some gearbox issues but these were torque converter flex plate failures on earlier chassis, TPMS on ours is a bit of a pain in that it is set too high for a van that is not fully loaded and we have had a couple of the sensors shut down at 4 years old plus one total shut down of the system that was fixed by removing fuse 21 and replacing. Ad Blue I have not read much about problems so is it a common component in the system or just in general? ours has been OK so far but fingers crossed touching wood, we only have 28k miles on though so early days.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back