Is there a motorhome database?

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
just looking
Hi all, planning on buying our first motorhome but somewhat phased by the choices out there! Is there a comprehensive online database of motorhomes that you can filter to narrow the choices down e.g. 4 belts, 4 beds, rear lounge under 7m. Been looking at loads of YouTube vids and been to a couple of shows but just when I think we’ve narrowed things down I come across something new (stumbled across the McLouis Fusion 330 yesterday which looks very interesting)
Any help much appreciated!
Thanks in advance for any leads!

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Elddis Majestic
Bed dimensions would be a good inclusion.
They're a nightmare to find out for different makes and models.
Obviously important to know if you can get your leg over or not :oops:

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Hymer MLT 570
Exp
To cut down the numbers we made several decisions.

We did not want British built
We wanted German built.
And if you are going for a german top, then you go for a german bottom as well, which means Mercedes.
We also decided on a maximum length that started with a '6'
And having rented several different motorhomes of different lengths, with different layouts and beds, we know we wanted fixed rear beds over a massive garage.
Add in your budget and be prepared to travel to the far ends of the UK for the right vehicle

That cut down the list to a few dozen.

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
FourWinds Windsport 6.8L V10
I think "Practical Motorhome magazine" used to have back pages dedicated to a long list of MH and seats/ beds / layouts etc .....

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Hi all, planning on buying our first motorhome but somewhat phased by the choices out there! Is there a comprehensive online database of motorhomes that you can filter to narrow the choices down e.g. 4 belts, 4 beds, rear lounge under 7m. Been looking at loads of YouTube vids and been to a couple of shows but just when I think we’ve narrowed things down I come across something new (stumbled across the McLouis Fusion 330 yesterday which looks very interesting)
Any help much appreciated!
Thanks in advance for any leads!

Unfortunately the short answer is NO.

But if there were it would be very large if one considers the number of different models that have been produced by 100-150(?) manufacturers over even the last 20 years.

Recently Niessman&Bischoff announced their new Arto, which has 129 Variants.

It would ne an impossible task to create and maintain such a database.

I have never understood why the MH industry, with a small sales base compared with the car market, produces so many models.

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
auto trader motor homes let you filter your search by many options and a fair selection of vans on there

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back