Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Nov 3, 2020
Up the Hamble
Funster No
MH
Ace Siena
Exp
Since 2019
Every now and then you get a thread on this forum that brings out the same kind of creatures you might find under a slab in a damp, dark area. Humour is obviously an acquired taste in some cases and totally lacking in others. What a diverse lot the Funsters are . . . .

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Every now and then you get a thread on this forum that brings out the same kind of creatures you might find under a slab in a damp, dark area. Humour is obviously an acquired taste in some cases and totally lacking in others. What a diverse lot the Funsters are . . . .
Some people try (rather unsuccessfully) to upset me, professionals have tried and failed! Water off a ducks back, as long as it doesn’t get family personal, any banter is game on👍👍😁

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
It’s gone!!😢
Exp
4 years….
Some people try (rather unsuccessfully) to upset me, professionals have tried and failed! Water off a ducks back, as long as it doesn’t get family personal, any banter is game on👍👍😁
After 45 years in construction spent ripping the piss out of people and taking it back I love a bit of banter, the lads I use when I do my building projects spend most of the day doing it makes the day a lot better😂😂

You get some people who just don’t get it unfortunately☹️☹️

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
After 45 years in construction spent ripping the piss out of people and taking it back I love a bit of banter, the lads I use when I do my building projects spend most of the day doing it makes the day a lot better😂😂

You get some people who just don’t get it unfortunately☹️☹️
Yes similar to my line of work, not construction but Mining and Quarrying, it’s something you just grow into, I love it, sometimes people just don’t know when I’m joking or being straight, bit like Jackd when I told home he could have my van for 95k!!🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

He thought I was joking :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
He said he wasn’t going to pay £95k as he could get a good one for that much😂😂

What’s your ETA for P2?
We’ve been here 2 nights, leaving this morning for somewhere in the Rhine area for tonight, then onto probably Bergues or gravelines sat night, for sun morning train☹️

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
It’s gone!!😢
Exp
4 years….
We’ve been here 2 nights, leaving this morning for somewhere in the Rhine area for tonight, then onto probably Bergues or gravelines sat night, for sun morning train☹️
Bit cooler here this morning, was mid 30s in Austria the other day🥵🥵
Have a safe trip back and we may see you at Caravan Salon👍

This is a nice stop over for the night on the way back plus cheap fuel…..

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
It’s gone!!😢
Exp
4 years….
Bit cooler here this morning, was mid 30s in Austria the other day🥵🥵
Have a safe trip back and we may see you at Caravan Salon👍

This is a nice stop over for the night on the way back plus cheap fuel…..

Forgot this one, one of our favourite stop overs, spent a few night here and may head there when we leave here tomorrow.

Sep 29, 2019
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis
Exp
20 years
Some people are idiots, the nationality isn’t important. An idiot is an idiot wherever they come from.

I have pulled in spots in the dark though and realised once light that I was in the wrong place.

Dec 6, 2022
Worcestershire, UK
Funster No
MH
autotrail imala 736g
Exp
I put it down to common sense which a lot of people seem to be lacking, my father in law comes to visit and thinks nothing of blocking next doors cars in and I get a huff and " if they want me to move it fine" when I ask him to park behind my car where there's always room.

May 22, 2015
Wem Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago E Line 51QB
Exp
Been getting away since 2008
I put it down to common sense which a lot of people seem to be lacking, my father in law comes to visit and thinks nothing of blocking next doors cars in and I get a huff and " if they want me to move it fine" when I ask him to park behind my car where there's always room.
The biggest problem is that common sense isn’t very common these days.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back