IQ Mobile

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Autograph 79 4I
I have recently been on a 4 week tour in France. We tend to watch quite a bit of TV on streaming channels. I was recommended to buy an IQ mobile sim as they offer unlimited broadband in EU. I bought a 100gb add on data which lasts a month. Just as we were to go back to the UK, I received a text to say their policy was changing to a 25gb fair usage policy like Three in October this year and I could have a refund of unused months if I send the sim back. I must admit it worked brilliantly but the reason I bought it was due to unlimited data abroad. The original deal is you buy a sim which costs you £20 per annum and then you buy data which lasts a month ( up to 100gb ) .This is ideal for motorhomers and caravanners especially abroad. You only pay for the months you want it. I thought this was an answer to our problems but now seems not.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 600SL
Exp
Since 2017
There has been extensive discussion on this in recent weeks. Have a look at…..

Always best to do a search before starting a new thread, as it makes it easier for others to keep up-to-date with developments if it is a topic of interest to them, rather than having to check multiple threads.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Chausson Welcome 85
Exp
Since 2018
I contacted them recently about a problem, easily resolved.
I also asked them what was going on since their 100gb deal had now become 25gb when abroad and had therefore lost it's USP.
They did tell me they will be releasing a new deal for motorhomes and high end users at the end of the year.

MichaelT

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago I 143 LE
Exp
Since 2016
I contacted them recently about a problem, easily resolved.
I also asked them what was going on since their 100gb deal had now become 25gb when abroad and had therefore lost it's USP.
They did tell me they will be releasing a new deal for motorhomes and high end users at the end of the year.
Letshopeits before January

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back