IQ mobile data sim performance (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

OldAgeTravellers

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 6, 2014
Telford, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1970
The problem with IQ mobile (as I understand it šŸ¤”) is that it is valid for a total of only 3 months per year in the EU? I may be wrong (I often am šŸ˜¬) , but Popit has no such restriction.
They recently changed the rules I checked with them my Older Contract stays the same with multiple trips allowed. New contracts are limited to only three months in 12.

Feb 27, 2020
Funster No
MH
pilote diamond 783
Exp
2 years
also if you purchase sim or data packs via topcashback you get 42% back i used this all over europe no issue.

MichaelT

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2015
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Carthago I 143 LE
Exp
Since 2016
The problem with IQ mobile (as I understand it šŸ¤”) is that it is valid for a total of only 3 months per year in the EU? I may be wrong (I often am šŸ˜¬) , but Popit has no such restriction.
We get 120 days which is fine but the answer is a 2nd sim.

Feb 11, 2017
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740FC
Exp
They recently changed the rules I checked with them my Older Contract stays the same with multiple trips allowed. New contracts are limited to only three months in 12.
Iā€™m surprised they told you that - when I queried it with Frazer in April he replied
ā€œAs for the 3 in 12, unfortunately it's always been this way and isn't a new or change in policy. It's just our website wasn't worded entirely properly and caused a little confusion, you haven't missed an email we tidied up the wording to prevent confusion as we had a flurry of enquiries from the motorhome communities due to all the forums we've appeared in.ā€

OldAgeTravellers

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 6, 2014
Telford, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1970
Iā€™m surprised they told you that - when I queried it with Frazer in April he replied
ā€œAs for the 3 in 12, unfortunately it's always been this way and isn't a new or change in policy. It's just our website wasn't worded entirely properly and caused a little confusion, you haven't missed an email we tidied up the wording to prevent confusion as we had a flurry of enquiries from the motorhome communities due to all the forums we've appeared in.ā€
Sloppy wording is still a contract as I pointed out to them. I have a copy of the wording I signed up to. What they meant and what they said were different things.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

HKF

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2021
The Charente, France
Funster No
MH
Benimar Europe 740
Exp
Since August 2021
I'm also another lover of IQ Go. Used them for a long time all over and never had an issue. Flawless and reliable performance :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back